List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Colleen and the sorority girls

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colleen and the sorority girls

Started by lestress at 2006/09/19 10:50AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 10:07AM, Views: 529, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/19 10:50AM
    Colleen and the sorority girls
    lestress

Sure hope Colleen changes her mind about joining that sorority that has those two girls as members.

#2   2006/09/19 11:40AM
    Re: Colleen and the sorority girls
    hopingforsom...

No she is going to let those girls get to her because they told her to stay off the whipped cream. Colleen is going to have some kind of eating disorder. Well Colleen and Lily doesn't know anything about fighing fair. I mean if I was Colleen I would least have call them some names or make fun of them and Lily wasn't up all in your face like I read something that she said she is supposed. I mean when she got mad at Daniel then that was great. For I think that Lily should talk about their parents if she really know them. I mean don't forget who is Lily mother.

#3   2006/09/19 12:46PM
    kimyla

I agree, the writers are setting the stage for Colleen to develop and eating disorder. I hope the writers keep that realistic.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/19 12:46PM
    #4   2006/09/19 01:02PM
    lestress

In order for Colleen to look either anorexic or bulimic she would have to lose weight so are we going to go through the low self esteem that Traci went through. It just won't be very realistic with Colleen. She is not overweight and is a beautiful girl!

One of the reasons I always thought Traci had low self esteem was because her father used to always call Ashley, "My Beauty" and Traci never had a similar nickname of affection. What was he thinking of?? I always disliked him intensely for that.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/19 01:03PM
    #5   2006/09/19 02:45PM
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: In order for Colleen to look either anorexic or bulimic she would have to lose weight so are we going to go through the low self esteem that Traci went through. It just won't be very realistic with Colleen. She is not overweight and is a beautiful girl!

One of the reasons I always thought Traci had low self esteem was because her father used to always call Ashley, "My Beauty" and Traci never had a similar nickname of affection. What was he thinking of?? I always disliked him intensely for that.
    I think colleen is already wearing a "fat suit" because a few weeks ago she had on a sleeveless shirt that was adorable and my impression was she was slender in jeans. So I guess we are going to see her go through anorexia.

#6   2006/09/20 10:07AM
    hopingforsom...

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote lestress: In order for Colleen to look either anorexic or bulimic she would have to lose weight so are we going to go through the low self esteem that Traci went through. It just won't be very realistic with Colleen. She is not overweight and is a beautiful girl!

I think colleen is already wearing a "fat suit" because a few weeks ago she had on a sleeveless shirt that was adorable and my impression was she was slender in jeans. So I guess we are going to see her go through anorexia.

Well I admit that I even thought that Adreinne was pregnant because she did look like it or at least getting fat but then maybe it is just her clothes. Is it like you asking someone do I fat in this. So I know what is like to have an eating disorder and I don't think that Colleen wants to go though that. But she got JT telling her beautiful. And not to rant but why is Colleen getting all of the good storyline and not Lily. You know something that doesn't have to do with Daniel.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list