List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shela.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shela.......

Started by adoakey23 at 2006/09/19 09:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/20 10:00AM, Views: 1388, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/09/19 01:53PM
    Re: Shela.......
    gommie

Oh geeze...I'm glad I missed that one--I forget who it was she was after the very first time she showed her true colors..was it Lauren...? I just remember a house or barn burning down maybe it was her own mother? But I thought she supposedly burned to the ground with it??

#12   2006/09/19 01:53PM
    gommie

Oh geeze...I'm glad I missed that one--I forget who it was she was after the very first time she showed her true colors..was it Lauren...? I just remember a house or barn burning down maybe it was her own mother? But I thought she supposedly burned to the ground with it??

#13   2006/09/19 02:24PM
    lestress

Somehow or other she got the mailman or someone like that in the house and they thought she burned with the house but she lived on and on and on and on..................

#14   2006/09/19 02:31PM
    adoakey23

The last time Sheila was in prison talked a female guard into feeling sorry for her. The guard helped her get out they went to Mexico Shelia gave her a present of plastic surgery for her help. She came out looking like Sheila. She went and tried to kill Lauren, Tom locked Shelia and Lauren in a farm house and left. Paul saved Lauren but no Sheila, later she was arrested but Lauren told them that was the wrong Sheila.

#15   2006/09/19 04:22PM
    kimyla

That would be awful if the writers had Sheila looking like Laurens then kidnapping Laurens baby.. I hope they don't go there!

#16   2006/09/19 05:03PM
    Chrissi

*shivers* Sheila is scary!!

#17   2006/09/19 05:57PM
    ninilchik

Quote gommie: Oh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I thought she would be long gone and buried by now-FOR THE LAST TIME.......

Right on! I hope so too,,,her storylines drag on forever & end the same, she gets caught or at least till the next time. She had Moss's baby last time she was on B&B, but didn't on her last apperance on Y&R. Even her expressions are the same! Snarly and glares alot!!lol...I hope she is long gone & buried deep!!

#18   2006/09/19 06:17PM
    adoakey23

All I ever knew she did on B&B was marrie Eric and got told on by Laurin from young and restless. Who was the guy she had a kid with?

#19   2006/09/19 06:53PM
    gommie

OH DEAR HEAVEN!!! SHE WAS MARRIED TO ERIC???????????????????????????

#20   2006/09/19 07:05PM
    adoakey23

Rric did a fashion show and was dating Sheila she was going under a different name, He had her wear the wedding dress on the runway.......he was in love Laurine saw her. Shelia tried everything to get her not to tell Eric saying she changed and deserved another chance at love. Lauren said no way and Shelia's old mean self came out. Don't remember much after that on her exit off that show.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list