List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: M Muhney leaves country, Adam murdered?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

M Muhney leaves country, Adam murdered?

Started by TruthDetective at 2010/03/11 12:19AM
    Latest post: 2010/06/18 11:29AM, Views: 2734, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2010/03/11 12:19AM
    Michael Muhney leaves country, Adam murdered?
    TruthDetective

MM has split for Europe and we are cut off from his tweets from twitter. Meanwhile, his character of Adam looks like he'll be pushing up daisies within the next 10 days. Sadly, Y&R's writers have really botched this one. Bye, bye Mr Muhney, we'll miss you and Adam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/11 12:21AM
    #2   2010/03/11 03:59AM
    Re: M Muhney leaves country, Adam murdered?
    flygirl1969

I read a spoiler that stated that Adam escapes. Why do you think Adam will die? The writers have painted Adam into a corner at the moment. With all of Adam's heinous crimes he can't just live in GC after the truth is known. I think he escapes and then shows up from time to time to cause trouble for his enemies. He will be like Sheila was all those years, always lurking in the shadows. JMO

#3   2010/03/11 04:28AM
    FL senior fan

Sounds like the scoop on Adam leaving the program IS true; he played a great part as "semi-blind" schemer. He's probably in Europe in search of a new job making movies or something. Good luck to this actor!
    Has anyone heard more about the rumor of Adam being trapped in a burning room?? I've heard mention of something coming up with Phyllis holding a lighter, but as if to catch an envelope on fire...does anyone think the Cabin they are holding him hostage in will catch fire? If so, he could very well escape...or die...the writers would love to keep this suspense going. Actually what Victor is doing is wrong and Rafe and Heather should have no part of this; Victor was STUPID to tell them the plan anyway. He could have just recorded a "confession" and given the tape to them later, or whatever. I hear they walk away, good move!
    They could always say they were invited to a family meeting (ha) and left. I do think part of Sharon still loves or feels sorry for Adam. The man she thought & wanted him to be really made her happy. Nothing is beyond Victor so look out...he could be the one that kills his own son...and of course gets away with it!

#4   2010/03/11 04:35AM
    Crimson1

I don't know what will happen but wanted to say that SC really got to me when she said, "I'm so sorry" before he got clubbed. Wonderful acting.
    What a horrible thing to hear his deep felt confession and have to go through with it.. with contradictory feelings.
    Crimson1

#5   2010/03/11 04:49AM
    Crimson1

Er, that was a little cryptic
    I was referring to Sharon going through with "the plan" after hearing Adam and probably still having so many jumbled up feelings popping around in her head like the lottery ball machine!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/11 04:51AM
    #6   2010/03/11 06:39AM
    lvsdasnow

If Adam escapes, Sharon will be tied to him until he comes back. She is to young to be alone and with the baby. Nick and she would not be able to remarry until he is found, dead or alive. jmo The writers would leave Sharon in limbo. hummmmmmm. That could be good for Phyllis.

#7   2010/03/11 07:14AM
    Lady53

Quote TruthDetective: MM has split for Europe and we are cut off from his tweets from twitter. Meanwhile, his character of Adam looks like he'll be pushing up daisies within the next 10 days. Sadly, Y&R's writers have really botched this one. Bye, bye Mr Muhney, we'll miss you and Adam.

If you are going to post stuff from his tweets, you need to not embelish or make it sound like he isn't coming back. He will be back and is only going for a short stay.
    Remember folks Y&R tapes their shows 6 weeks ahead so these scenes we are seeing were done 6 weeks ago. Right now all of the stars are doing a lot of different things while they have a couple of weeks off. CJLB just did an art show in NO. MS just did a charity deal for children. They have time to themselves for their own projects. MM will be back, he is do to be on the show thru April, I believe.

ETA: His contract isn't up until June.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/03/11 07:15AM
    #8   2010/03/11 07:19AM
    Lady53

Quote lvsdasnow: If Adam escapes, Sharon will be tied to him until he comes back. She is to young to be alone and with the baby. Nick and she would not be able to remarry until he is found, dead or alive. jmo The writers would leave Sharon in limbo. hummmmmmm. That could be good for Phyllis.

She can divorce Adam on abandonment reasons.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list