List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So whats with the big bald guy in Jacks office?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So whats with the big bald guy in Jacks office?

Started by gommie at 2006/09/18 10:10PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/19 06:44AM, Views: 560, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/09/18 10:10PM
    So whats with the big bald guy in Jacks office?
    gommie

Is Jack planning to create a company (supposedly unrelated to any of the other parties interested in Jabot)...using this guy to hopefuly buy Jabot from Kay??????????

#2   2006/09/18 10:54PM
    Re: So whats with the big bald guy in Jacks office?
    lestress

Old Smilin Jack is at it again. One day he will be back in control of Jabot.

#3   2006/09/19 04:39AM
    jcline3

Let's hope not!

#4   2006/09/19 05:08AM
    lestress

I can't stand him either but he always seems to land on his feet so it is inevitable.

#5   2006/09/19 06:44AM
    oldsoapfan

Quote lestress: I can't stand him either but he always seems to land on his feet so it is inevitable.

Jack and Billy are teaming up and Jack has a scheme to get this dude to buy Jabot from Kay and then sell it back to them.

I hope that it works.
    The Abbott's should have Jabot. It was taken from them years ago by Victor in a really illegal scheme.
    Jack is just reversing what Victor did those many years ago when he literally 'stole' Jabot from the Abbotts; the difference is Victor's actions were illegal (according to some Governmental body--The trade commission or something) while Jack's; although secretive is not illegal.

Michael & Kevin are the ones who are into illegalities here; as has Gloria been along

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list