List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam is being killed off???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam is being killed off???

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2010/02/28 10:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 05:07AM, Views: 4339, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/02/28 10:08PM
    Adam is being killed off???
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I know there is a Post about this....but is that only a rumor, speculation, PR for the Soap or is this a true
    fact?

I will believe it when I see it..... or if it is announced
    he is leaving...

We all know how much MAB loves MM as an actor and loves to
    write dark, evil stories... so I really have to wonder....if
    this is another one of her PR stunts like Victor leaving...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/28 10:09PM
    #2   2010/02/28 11:38PM
    Re: Adam is being killed off???
    Sasha88

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I know there is a Post about this....but is that only a rumor, speculation, PR for the Soap or is this a true
    fact?

I will believe it when I see it..... or if it is announced
    he is leaving...

We all know how much MAB loves MM as an actor and loves to
    write dark, evil stories... so I really have to wonder....if
    this is another one of her PR stunts like Victor leaving...

Purrrrr, you know death is only temporary on the soaps!
    There is always a lost twin, a doppelganger, or a South American plastic surgeon with keen psychic abilities capable of recreating someone's ENTIRE body after seeing only a head shot! ROFL

#3   2010/03/01 05:39AM
    Niore Beaute

I understand that MM is getting real death threats and people are not being civilized to him about him playing Evil Adam. I think he wants out, because you have crazy people that can not differentiate reality and soaps. I for one will miss the guy if he leaves, but that is exactly what it sounds like. It is too bad, because they keep killers, rapist and murderers, but they can't keep a baby switcher....what ever!?

#4   2010/03/01 06:23AM
    smichaels

Quote Niore Beaute: I understand that MM is getting real death threats and people are not being civilized to him about him playing Evil Adam. I think he wants out, because you have crazy people that can not differentiate reality and soaps. I for one will miss the guy if he leaves, but that is exactly what it sounds like. It is too bad, because they keep killers, rapist and murderers, but they can't keep a baby switcher....what ever!?

This is really weird Death threats? OMG i love adam but ppl are that stupid to want to actually kill the person because of his role as a villian. Damn poor Michael, he surely didnt see this coming as an actor. So what are writers gonna do now, let him continue being the villian or take him out the show. I will surely miss him if was gone. He was a fresh face to Y&R.

#5   2010/03/01 07:31AM
    Sasha88

Quote Niore Beaute: I understand that MM is getting real death threats and people are not being civilized to him about him playing Evil Adam. I think he wants out, because you have crazy people that can not differentiate reality and soaps. I for one will miss the guy if he leaves, but that is exactly what it sounds like. It is too bad, because they keep killers, rapist and murderers, but they can't keep a baby switcher....what ever!?

The CHARACTER Adam is MUCH worse than a baby switcher - Adam is a baby KILLER - and some see Adam's intimate clean up of Ashley after she miscarried as a violation akin to rape. I guess the downside of doing too good a job playing a SUPER-evil character is some people can't seem to tell the difference.

#6   2010/03/01 12:59PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

It's not the first time, actors have been threatened for
    playing an evil character.....

Years and Years ago, the actress who played Lisa on "As The World Turns" was threatened many times.. and slapped by people who walked by her on the street in N.Y. She was the first BEOTCH ON TV.. I saw her interviewed... and she wasn't a "true" villain... but in that day and time.. it was too much for the viewing audience.. many viewers took it personally..

Sooo, when an actor accepts this kind of a role.. surely, they know that..

Again, I will wait for the facts regarding MM leaving...

#7   2010/03/01 04:42PM
    mixed up

thats why the writers should not let the roles play out to long some people are serious about what they are watching me myself when i found myself getting upset i started reading a lot in the books and chat on this sight it helps you understand the role players, after all they are actors dont be too hard on yourself about it, read it watch it laugh and move on

#8   2010/03/01 04:54PM
    Sapora

Too bad, that even in this day and age there still are people who can't tell the difference between fiction and real life!!! I for one hope that Adam (evil and all) stays on the show. The actor is doing such a great job, would hate to see him leave.

#9   2010/03/01 04:55PM
    niptuck

Excuse me you did say Baby Switcher did you not? Where was the other Baby that was Switched I do remember A Baby being Stolen from its Mother and given to another, The right WORD here is Adam STOLE a Baby! and also caused the DEATH of a Woman's Baby, NO he really should go, he can only get worst there's know where else for him to go (or do)

#10   2010/03/01 05:08PM
    SamuraiJediS...

i will not miss him at all, nor will i watch him on primetime

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list