List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who will kill Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will kill Adam?

Started by TruthDetective at 2010/02/27 11:08PM
    Latest post: 2010/03/03 03:00PM, Views: 3937, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2010/02/27 11:08PM
    Who will kill Adam?
    TruthDetective

It's looking very likely that Adam will be a goner very soon, probably in time for May sweeps. Sadly, Michael Muhney will make his way back to a prime time series and Adam will be killed after a number of characters make public threats to his life. There will be an innocent character charged with his death and a subsequent trial will follow. Then in flashbacks, the killer will be revealed. Let's hope MM gets to utter the words "I smell bread" as Adam's final words. Anyone up for his death by crushing his skull in with a baseball bat? Now that would be hilarious! I think Victor or Nick will be accused, but Patty or Ashley will be the murderer. Of course, Sharon will be pregnant with his child.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/27 11:11PM
    #2   2010/02/28 08:27AM
    Re: Who will kill Adam?
    Sasha88

I want Sharon to be the killer - of course, she won't remember she did it - Nick to come to her rescue and cover for Sharon by claiming he did it - Phyllis to realize Nick is lying about killing Adam - of course, she doesn't believe Sharon really does not remember killing Adam - so she torments Sharon trying to get her to crack and get Nick out of jail - while Nick is on trial, he gets plenty of face time with Heather - who thinks Nick is covering for Phyllis - who is finally so sick of Nick looking out for Sharon that FINALLY she divorces his sorry - but very cute - butt - and much to Phyllis' surprise Nick was telling the truth that he did not want to be back with Sharon - and instead Nick ends up with Heather - which makes Victor apoplectic because he is already outraged that Victoria is with Billy, Ashley is with Neil, and Abby is now doing booze and drugs because she can no longer cope with all the drama in her screwy family!

#3   2010/02/28 08:30AM
    twocentsworth

Quote TruthDetective: It's looking very likely that Adam will be a goner very soon, probably in time for May sweeps. Sadly, Michael Muhney will make his way back to a prime time series and Adam will be killed after a number of characters make public threats to his life. There will be an innocent character charged with his death and a subsequent trial will follow. Then in flashbacks, the killer will be revealed. Let's hope MM gets to utter the words "I smell bread" as Adam's final words. Anyone up for his death by crushing his skull in with a baseball bat? Now that would be hilarious! I think Victor or Nick will be accused, but Patty or Ashley will be the murderer. Of course, Sharon will be pregnant with his child.

Explain the "I smell bread" reference, who else said that? and why would Adam, just wondering... thx

#4   2010/02/28 08:50AM
    cybergidget

If Adam is to be murdered, Ashley and Sharon should do it together. Nick will no doubt be charged. Ashley will have gone all looney again and Sharon will have amnesia. Nick will be convicted and give the death penalty. On the eve of his execution, Sharon will suddenly remember and will come forward to save her man!

#5   2010/02/28 08:56AM
    tate1977

I think it should be Ashley because no matter how much Sharon hurt over the loss of the baby, when she has Faith back in her life, she will heal. Ashley, on the other hand, will not heal so well. Not only did he gaslight her, but made her believe Faith was hers. When she finds out that she is not Faith's mother, it will devastate her. We are all currently wawa over what he did to Sharon, but in the long run Ashley will suffer the most!

#6   2010/02/28 09:47AM
    TruthDetective

Explain the "I smell bread" reference, who else said that? and why would Adam, just wondering... thx[/quote]

In the Veronica Mars episode "Mars, Bars", Sheriff Don Lamb,who was played by Michael Muhney, and Deputy Sacks answered a domestic disturbance call at the home of Mindy O'Dell. Lamb confronted Mindy's former husband & suspect in the Dean O'Dell murder case Steve Bitondo. Bitondo fatally struck him with a baseball bat. The county commissioner informed Keith Mars that Lamb had died in the hospital and asked him to become interim sheriff. Don Lamb's last known words were "I smell bread", which is a reference to an episode of the television series M*A*S*H). Muhney's character's death was a shock for fans of the Veronica Mars TV show.

Now Michael will soon be famous for another line, "Book 'em Dano!"

#7   2010/02/28 09:53AM
    Ruffy

Quote Sasha88: I want Sharon to be the killer - of course, she won't remember she did it - Nick to come to her rescue and cover for Sharon by claiming he did it - Phyllis to realize Nick is lying about killing Adam - of course, she doesn't believe Sharon really does not remember killing Adam - so she torments Sharon trying to get her to crack and get Nick out of jail - while Nick is on trial, he gets plenty of face time with Heather - who thinks Nick is covering for Phyllis - who is finally so sick of Nick looking out for Sharon that FINALLY she divorces his sorry - but very cute - butt - and much to Phyllis' surprise Nick was telling the truth that he did not want to be back with Sharon - and instead Nick ends up with Heather - which makes Victor apoplectic because he is already outraged that Victoria is with Billy, Ashley is with Neil, and Abby is now doing booze and drugs because she can no longer cope with all the drama in her screwy family!

Darn Good Sasha 88, it sounds really good story line I like it. But I still feel sorry for Adam he had a real bad time from everybody since he arrived in G.C. Good Acting and did a real good job. Victor did a lot worse bad things and he is still there.

#8   2010/02/28 10:32AM
    VictorJRrules

Quote TruthDetective: It's looking very likely that Adam will be a goner very soon, probably in time for May sweeps. Sadly, Michael Muhney will make his way back to a prime time series and Adam will be killed after a number of characters make public threats to his life. There will be an innocent character charged with his death and a subsequent trial will follow. Then in flashbacks, the killer will be revealed. Let's hope MM gets to utter the words "I smell bread" as Adam's final words. Anyone up for his death by crushing his skull in with a baseball bat? Now that would be hilarious! I think Victor or Nick will be accused, but Patty or Ashley will be the murderer. Of course, Sharon will be pregnant with his child.

I really think it's going to be Ashley- she is not going to cope with losing the baby well at all- and she will end up killing him and not remembering that she did it- JMO

#9   2010/02/28 11:08AM
    candice2

I think it's going to be Ashley who murdered him but Nick is going to be convicted and escaped, he will find Sharon and ask for help and everything is over Phyllis will askfor divorce.

#10   2010/02/28 11:19AM
    switzerland

I say Patty! The reason I say this is because I do not think SH will continue to play a dual role for much longer. They have to find some way to write her off the show! And as much as I love crazy, stuffed cat, the portrait talking nut we know as Patty, I do not see her as redeemable!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list