List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack's son Kyle has fallen victim.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack's son Kyle has fallen victim.....

Started by Cimpala05 at 2010/02/25 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2010/02/26 03:25AM, Views: 730, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/02/25 11:00AM
    Jack's son Kyle has fallen victim.....
    Cimpala05

On today's episode, 02/25/2010, we see that Jack's son, Kyle was the surprise that Emily Had planned for him. However, for us "old" viewers, we also see that he has fallen victim to that place in time where no one ages. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but...shouldn't Jack's son Kyle, and Ashley's daughter Abby, be the same age??? Let me break it down for you....think back, back to when Ashley first became pregnant with a now 15 year old Abby. She was conceived through IVF, when Ashley used Victor's stolen sperm. This is the same sperm that Diane had planned to you, before it was discovered that Nikki had stolen it from her and switched it with Jack's. So if Diane used the sperm and thought that she was pregnant with Victor's baby, only to learn later that it was Jack's, how is it now that Abby is a 15 y/o teenager, and Kyle is still a little boy??? Do the writers think that we are not paying attention to little details like? or do they just not care? There have been so many little slip ups that it's not even funny! Here's a tip...instead of rushing to focus primarily on ratings and/or hot storylines, do a little fact checking first to make sure that there are no loose ends to be some how explain later...JMO

#2   2010/02/25 11:03AM
    Re: Jack's son Kyle has fallen victim.....
    twocentsworth

Quote Cimpala05: On today's episode, 02/25/2010, we see that Jack's son, Kyle was the surprise that Emily Had planned for him. However, for us "old" viewers, we also see that he has fallen victim to that place in time where no one ages. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but...shouldn't Jack's son Kyle, and Ashley's daughter Abby, be the same age??? Let me break it down for you....think back, back to when Ashley first became pregnant with a now 15 year old Abby. She was conceived through IVF, when Ashley used Victor's stolen sperm. This is the same sperm that Diane had planned to you, before it was discovered that Nikki had stolen it from her and switched it with Jack's. So if Diane used the sperm and thought that she was pregnant with Victor's baby, only to learn later that it was Jack's, how is it now that Abby is a 15 y/o teenager, and Kyle is still a little boy??? Do the writers think that we are not paying attention to little details like? or do they just not care? There have been so many little slip ups that it's not even funny! Here's a tip...instead of rushing to focus primarily on ratings and/or hot storylines, do a little fact checking first to make sure that there are no loose ends to be some how explain later...JMO

Yes, same topic, different thread titled "Kyle" goes into this somewhat...guess Kyle didn't get the memo on rapid aging and instructions to do the same...

#3   2010/02/26 03:25AM
    Re: Jack's son Kyle has fallen victim.....
    shopper19

In 2001, Jack romanced Newman Enterprises employee Phyllis Summers. They married, but Diane's return to Genoa City, and the revelation that her infant son, Kyle, was Jack's, threw the marriage into turmoil. (From Wikipedia)

quote]Quote Madeleine: [quote]Quote Cimpala05: On today's episode, 02/25/2010, we see that Jack's son, Kyle was the surprise that Emily Had planned for him. However, for us "old" viewers, we also see that he has fallen vi[ctim to that place in time where no one ages. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but...shouldn't Jack's son Kyle, and Ashley's daughter Abby, be the same age??? Let me break it down for you....think back, back to when Ashley first became pregnant with a now 15 year old Abby. She was conceived through IVF, when Ashley used Victor's stolen sperm. This is the same sperm that Diane had planned to you, before it was discovered that Nikki had stolen it from her and switched it with Jack's. So if Diane used the sperm and thought that she was pregnant with Victor's baby, only to learn later that it was Jack's, how is it now that Abby is a 15 y/o teenager, and Kyle is still a little boy??? Do the writers think that we are not paying attention to little details like? or do they just not care? There have been so many little slip ups that it's not even funny! Here's a tip...instead of rushing to focus primarily on ratings and/or hot storylines, do a little fact checking first to make sure that there are no loose ends to be some how explain later...JMO[/quote]

I remember when Diane switched the sperm and got Jack's, he really should be Abby's age as Ashley got Victor's sperm.
    I also think that Patty will try to kill Kyle, she won't want to share Jack with anybody. [/quote]

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list