List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Adam go to jail, or go on the run ???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Adam go to jail, or go on the run ???

Started by TraumaDoc at 2010/02/21 07:31AM
    Latest post: 2010/02/22 12:44PM, Views: 1498, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/02/21 07:31AM
    Will Adam go to jail, or go on the run ???
    TraumaDoc

He has done so much I wonder if it all will come out in the open. Patty knows a lot ! Will she talk once she is caught ! What ever happened to Ashleys baby ?? Did he just toss it ??? She was far enought along to have a tiny body. Was'nt she showing ! It's been so long i'm not clear ! Will Estelle get her job back ??? THe tension is getting to me and I sit here on sunday so excited about the show !!!! What will Victor do and I can't wait for Sharon to hold her baby knowing it's her's ! But I do feel bad for Ashley !! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ?????

#2   2010/02/21 07:34AM
    Re: Will Adam go to jail, or go on the run ???
    Debrajo

I think some one has plans for Adam.I believe he will be killed.

#3   2010/02/21 07:39AM
    TraumaDoc

WOW ! I wonder who !! I just hope the whole truth comes out before ! Maybe Patty will do him in ! But I would love to see him in a padded cell !!! Come on let's hope they have not tore that set down yet !!!

#4   2010/02/21 08:25AM
    cybergidget

A spoiler was posted some time back that Patti shoots Adam. As he lies bleeding he points to Nick. I suspect he will not die from the gunshot but we will experience many days of him in the ICU with Sharon at his side. Maybe someone will have to pull the plug on him. Meanwhile, Nick is going to be in deep do do!

#5   2010/02/21 11:30AM
    naughtyelegance

NO JAIL TIME FOR ADAM... HE WENT TO JAIL BEFORE. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM IN A STRAIGHT JACKET AND MENTAL HOSPITAL.

myspace.com/happyhourgirlkola

#6   2010/02/21 11:35AM
    grammapam

Naaaa...he's not going to jail.To much need for him here I feel.He's the characture you love to hate!!!

#7   2010/02/21 12:31PM
    partyvibe

When I read the title of this thread I burst out laughing. I do not think Adam will go to Jail,I think he will bust a move and get out of his situation.

#8   2010/02/21 12:38PM
    naughtyelegance

In Victor's words... ADAM WILL GET EVERYTHING THAT HE DESERVES

myspace.com/happyhourgirlkola

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/21 12:40PM
    #9   2010/02/21 12:45PM
    trixie60

Adam has tried to run, as he has asked Sharon if they could just move away and live somewhere else. I think if Sharon agrees he will do just that. If not, someone will find out the truth and turn him in. Actually, I would like to see him suffer the consequences that just go off the show. Like see him in jail or a hospital fighting for his life. To just die is not punishment enough for what he has done.

#10   2010/02/21 12:50PM
    lunagumby

Adam is without a doubt, evil and should be punished. But I think his punishment should be in a psycho ward. I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Adam, because of the way he was treated by Nick and Victoria when he first came back to GC. Victor should have nipped that in the bud, period. I blame Victor for this whole mess, because he was too busy bringing Patty back to GC to stick it to Jack to even put his family first. By the way, I AM proud of Victoria for telling Victor NO on being part of the current scheme to take Tucker down. I hope Mr. Nick gets in trouble with Victor.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list