List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ashley Naked and Ashamed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ashley Naked and Ashamed

Started by niptuck at 2010/02/20 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2010/02/21 04:20PM, Views: 1505, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/02/20 07:03PM
    Ashley Naked and Ashamed
    niptuck

*) Remember when Ashley lost Victor and Her Baby? well when "Satan's Son" spooked her and caused her to fall down the stairs He took her up stairs put her in Bed and Cleaned her up Sooo she was NAKED, How embarrassed and Humiliated is she going to be, He invaded her Privacy as a Woman UGGG! He is hideous, He should of had her rushed to the Hospital but No he wanted to cover his tracks so what doe's he do throw the remains (Baby)into the Fire Place oh isn't he the LOWEST of LOW' Adam you are as Dead and cold Hearted as the Bodies in the Cemeteries.

#2   2010/02/20 07:08PM
    Re: Ashley Naked and Ashamed
    trixie60

I wonder if Ashley will somehow remember that Adam did this with her. She thought that Adam delivered Faith but she didn't know that he cleaned her up that time. She sure will be disgusted with this when she realizes it. What I am wondering about too is what did Adam do with the dress that Sabrina wore and what did he do with that wig that he had. Did he dispose of these things?

#3   2010/02/20 07:15PM
    niptuck

Quote trixie60: I wonder if Ashley will somehow remember that Adam did this with her. She thought that Adam delivered Faith but she didn't know that he cleaned her up that time. She sure will be disgusted with this when she realizes it. What I am wondering about too is what did Adam do with the dress that Sabrina wore and what did he do with that wig that he had. Did he dispose of these things?

Trixie60, i think he threw them away, maybe someone else can answer this question for us.

#4   2010/02/20 07:56PM
    trixie60

I was hoping that someone else would post here so that they would know the answer to my question. Still waiting.

#5   2010/02/20 08:01PM
    LongtimeYRVi...

Quote trixie60: I was hoping that someone else would post here so that they would know the answer to my question. Still waiting.

If I remember correctly, he had stashed all of that stuff in that old garden shed. Didn't Mary Jane/Patty put that dress on? Please forgive me if I am remembering incorrectly, but that's what I'm remembering.

#6   2010/02/20 08:11PM
    trixie60

Quote LongtimeYRViewer:
    Quote trixie60: I was hoping that someone else would post here so that they would know the answer to my question. Still waiting.

If I remember correctly, he had stashed all of that stuff in that old garden shed. Didn't Mary Jane/Patty put that dress on? Please forgive me if I am remembering incorrectly, but that's what I'm remembering.

Thanks, well, you are not the only one that can't remember. I have not remember this for sure. Maybe your right. If the dress and wig are hidden somewhere and someone finds it, maybe then there will be proof that Ashey was being gaslighted and they can take both items to a lab and do DNA testing on both items. That would prove that Adam was the one to drive Ashley crazy.

#7   2010/02/20 09:04PM
    HOT PINK

Quote LongtimeYRViewer:

I seem to remember Adam putting those things in the garden shed as well. You'd think the gardener would have found them by now; if,of course, there is still a gardener.

#8   2010/02/20 10:17PM
    lunagumby

Niptuck--I forgot about Adam cleaning Ashley up. Good point. My gawd, he IS evil. ewwwww.

#9   2010/02/21 07:59AM
    Debrajo

Well I think it is beyond gross,too but remember Ashley thinks Adam delivered Faith so you know wouldn't she have to have her undies off and every thing?Just saying.

#10   2010/02/21 08:07AM
    VictorJRrules

Didn't Nikki get into the house that night and saw the bloody towels from the fall? I thought she confronted Adam as well- but I'm not sure....I thought he threw the dress into the fireplace along with everything else- but I'm not completely sure. There are SO many things that can be added up here- and it's annoying! Patty knowing what he was trying to make Ash insane, Nikki being there that night and questioning him, Ash not remember or feeling she gave birth- heeelllooo writers! Wrap it up already please!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list