List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael and Kevin have gone toooooo far now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael and Kevin have gone toooooo far now

Started by calivy at 2006/09/18 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/19 09:45AM, Views: 470, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/09/18 08:12AM
    Michael and Kevin have gone toooooo far now
    calivy

I read the spoilers a day ahead and I read that on today's episode on 09/18/2006 Kevin is going to bug Jack Jill and Katherine's office.I am getting to the point where I watch the show but I don't watch the show. Michael and Kevin are beginning to make me sick. Why continue to do wrong when you have done wrong before and bounced back. It makes me sick to see that now Kevin once again has bugged Jack's computer to see what is going on with him. Not only him this time but Jill and Katherine also. I will be glad when Lauren find out Mike little schemes. How can he come so far and let Gloria and Kevin ruin it for him. He should tell them both to keep there schemes to themselves and leave him out of them. I feel that when Lauren finds out about them she will leave Mike which she should because him mom was the cause of someone loosing their life and he never said a word. Now for Kevin to be bugging everyone's office and Mike is in on it this will really start a feud between Mike and Lauren. He should be focusing on his new child and new bride.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/18 09:09AM
    #2   2006/09/18 10:11AM
    Re: Michael and Kevin have gone toooooo far now
    Sharon Young

:D

Quote calivy: I read the spoilers a day ahead and I read that on today's episode on 09/18/2006 Kevin is going to bug Jack Jill and Katherine's office.I am getting to the point where I watch the show but I don't watch the show. Michael and Kevin are beginning to make me sick. Why continue to do wrong when you have done wrong before and bounced back. It makes me sick to see that now Kevin once again has bugged Jack's computer to see what is going on with him. Not only him this time but Jill and Katherine also. I will be glad when Lauren find out Mike little schemes. How can he come so far and let Gloria and Kevin ruin it for him. He should tell them both to keep there schemes to themselves and leave him out of them. I feel that when Lauren finds out about them she will leave Mike which she should because him mom was the cause of someone loosing their life and he never said a word. Now for Kevin to be bugging everyone's office and Mike is in on it this will really start a feud between Mike and Lauren. He should be focusing on his new child and new bride.
    I don't think anyone on the show has been more consistantly unhanded, mean, evil, backstabing,liar, blackmailer, ... well breaking all the 10 commandments...I hope kevin and michael bring him down...big time! I used to be a fan of Jack's...not anymore!

sharon

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/18 10:13AM
    #3   2006/09/18 10:23AM
    Tara

Great reply Sharon. I'm with you 150%! Jack deserves all that Michael and Kevin dish out. Michael and Kevin and Gloria should get some vindication against the Abbotts for the cruel way they have always treated them. The Abbott's (including Ashley) are a disgrace to their father.

#4   2006/09/18 10:30AM
    JillP

I cannot beleive this. Gloria did not deserve anything-Neither do michael and kevin. The Abbots have worked for years for their money. They did not just get it by marrying someone for a short time. And in that time there were soooo many lies. So run them out of town like the white trash they are.

#5   2006/09/18 10:43AM
    lestress

I am disappointed in Michael. I thought he had reformed and that when he married Lauren he was a happy man. He is jeopardizing that happiness by what he is doing now. I have never thought that Kevin has made any real significant change. Gloria is certainly not worth causing MIchael's downfall. He could lose his license to practice law again; to say nothing of his marriage and baby.

As for Jack, he was born into wealth and just stepped into his place at Jabot after his father's hard work. I don't like Jack - never have and probably never will. Ashley is the same although I used to like her before she took up with Victor and had an adulterous affair with him.

#6   2006/09/18 10:49AM
    nikio1975

Michael was wrong when he told Katherine not to sell Jabot because of the lawsuit when in fact if it wasn't for his mother and that women dying there wouldn't have been a lawsuit. Some forget a women died, Jack ain't a saint but Gloria again killed someone and Michael & Kevin covered it up(helped anyway). There going to be found out because they're to hyped on getting revenge, Michael isn't thinking straight because if he was he would think about Lauren and his law degree. Paul is supposed to warn Lauren about Michael & Gloria for some reason I read a while back. This is why people don't like them. You can expect people to respect you when you don't respect yourself.

#7   2006/09/19 09:22AM
    soupbone

I can't believe that Michael and Kevin are up to no good again. I hope that they are found out and that Lauren leaves him. The show is morre about the Baldwins and Fishers. I want to see the Abbotts and Newmans. I think Ashley and Jack should be featured more. Jack is low down but he's always been that way. He and Victor have always been rivals. That's why I watch the show. Since this new direction, I don't care if I miss the show. This is bad because I used to TIVO the show.

#8   2006/09/19 09:39AM
    Sharon Young

Quote soupbone: I can't believe that Michael and Kevin are up to no good again. I hope that they are found out and that Lauren leaves him. The show is morre about the Baldwins and Fishers. I want to see the Abbotts and Newmans. I think Ashley and Jack should be featured more. Jack is low down but he's always been that way. He and Victor have always been rivals. That's why I watch the show. Since this new direction, I don't care if I miss the show. This is bad because I used to TIVO the show.

I think Jack is a spoiled little rich boy who has never had to be accountable for his actions, I am hoping he finally gets his from these little project boys Michael & Kevin...what an insult to his ego!

#9   2006/09/19 09:45AM
    jcline3

Quote JillP: I cannot beleive this. Gloria did not deserve anything-Neither do michael and kevin. The Abbots have worked for years for their money. They did not just get it by marrying someone for a short time. And in that time there were soooo many lies. So run them out of town like the white trash they are.
    John was the one that had worked for years, and he is the one that decided to marry Gloria. So she is intitled to what John wanted her to have. Jack and Ashley both are spoiled brats and has always had things giving to them on a silver platter. I think that Michael and Kevin both have the right to see what under handed things Jack is doing.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list