List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: are both babies really kane and lillys?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

are both babies really kane and lillys?

Started by nikkic at 2010/02/13 09:08AM
    Latest post: 2010/02/13 09:50PM, Views: 2245, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2010/02/13 01:38PM
    Re: are both babies really kane and lillys?
    globalglamour

Quote flygirl1969:
    Quote globalglamour: Yea the good thing about this situation once the babies are out there won't be any doubt whose babies they are. Adam can't switch Lane's babies LOL thank goodness! I heard someone say once that Adam would take one of the twins to give to Ash .. I was like the babies will be biracial. I think she will know ! LOL.

GG, this is the same Ashley that was hysterically pregnant for months and then had a pain free "birth". Don't be so sure that Ash would know and besides that Satan is mighty persuasive. "Ash, the baby's skin is a bit darker because she has the same skin tone as your paternal grandma, you know the one you never met, your bio dad's mom!"

That is soo true Ashley can get that crazy . I can see people asking her why the baby is so dark and she is like ...ahhh his grandfather has really tanned skin ! LMAO.
    And then they are like well why does the baby have curly hair your hair is straight and blonde. Ahhh Adam said it will lighten up and straighten out as she gets older. LOL

#32   2010/02/13 01:48PM
    globalglamour

Quote InMyOpinion: I have a better idea...How about there is a third baby hiding behind one of the twins....How about giving that one to Mac in gratitude for carrying their babies for them...Lane get's their twins and Mac gets the extra one...everybody is happy...

WORKS FOR ME! Mac is going to blow up like a blow fish but I can live with that.

#33   2010/02/13 01:48PM
    Blue 501

Quote gommie:
    Quote nikkic: i havr a spoiler i would like to share,does everyone remember when jon took billy through the future at new years?well they showed lilly and kane with one child a biracial little girl then they showed mac and kevin with a caucasin little boy,could mac have already been pregnant with her and billys little boy when they inplanted lillys eggs?just a thought what do u guys think?

ON Y&R Anything is doable-as we have seen many times-- I had a neighbor years ago who had been blessed with two uterus- she gave birth to two babies-one from each, they were identified as twins, but they were nothing alike- one seemingly healthy and of normal weight and the other was very premature with multiple congenital problems-

eep, that's sad. I wonder if the two uteri were on a different cycle or was it just that one uterus was too small for the baby to develop normally? One of my friends had a bicornate uterus but they discovered it and corrected it before she tried to get pregnant and her children were normal.

#34   2010/02/13 01:49PM
    flygirl1969

Poor Ashley! She really is that nuts.

I know these babies are Lane's but I just wonder why after everything Lily has been through some just can't stand the idea of her getting these babies. Sharon is35+ and she has a healthy baby. Ashley has to be pushing 50 and she is a cancer survivor and she gets pregnant.Chloe's booty call results in her becoming a mother but the cancer stricken girl that has only been kind to everyone doesn't deserve to have her twins? I just don't get that.

#35   2010/02/13 01:53PM
    Blue 501

Quote InMyOpinion: I have a better idea...How about there is a third baby hiding behind one of the twins....How about giving that one to Mac in gratitude for carrying their babies for them...Lane get's their twins and Mac gets the extra one...everybody is happy...

#36   2010/02/13 01:57PM
    Jimi

[quote] My commdent might be way out there but here goes.
    I believe the reason cbs brought the nu malcolm in and
    especially the way he look is to mess with lily and cane
    babies. The trip jon took billy on showed lily and cane's
    boy as looking a lot like the nu malcolm. Neither one
    looking like cane but of course mac's kids running around
    all blonde andshe's with kevin. I guess he's the father.
    These writers are some sick puppies!!!!! [quote]

#37   2010/02/13 02:09PM
    flygirl1969

That vision was part of Billy's alcohol induced dream. I don't think it was an absolute look into the future.Billy's conscience in the guise of John led him to try and change his ways.

#38   2010/02/13 02:37PM
    g4666

Yes! Both babies are really Lily and Cane's. I for one cannot wait for them to enter into the world. Cane and Lily are going to be so happy and proud parents!

#39   2010/02/13 02:47PM
    globalglamour

Quote flygirl1969: That vision was part of Billy's alcohol induced dream. I don't think it was an absolute look into the future.Billy's conscience in the guise of John led him to try and change his ways.

I agree ! I don't think it was meant to be a prophecy. Is Kevin going to marry Mac ? Probably not.Is Kevin going to be running RS? Probably not! So I don't consider the other stuff as truth either! Well besides Cane and Lily being together for many years to come!

#40   2010/02/13 05:29PM
    annyhall

Quote globalglamour:
    Quote flygirl1969:
    Quote globalglamour: Yea the good thing about this situation once the babies are out there won't be any doubt whose babies they are. Adam can't switch Lane's babies LOL thank goodness! I heard someone say once that Adam would take one of the twins to give to Ash .. I was like the babies will be biracial. I think she will know ! LOL.

GG, this is the same Ashley that was hysterically pregnant for months and then had a pain free "birth". Don't be so sure that Ash would know and besides that Satan is mighty persuasive. "Ash, the baby's skin is a bit darker because she has the same skin tone as your paternal grandma, you know the one you never met, your bio dad's mom!"

That is soo true Ashley can get that crazy . I can see people asking her why the baby is so dark and she is like ...ahhh his grandfather has really tanned skin ! LMAO.
    And then they are like well why does the baby have curly hair your hair is straight and blonde. Ahhh Adam said it will lighten up and straighten out as she gets older. LOL

Lanettes I love this post. I laughed until I cried. Somebody got some splainin' to do.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list