List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is it just me....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is it just me....

Started by Plot_Twister at 2007/02/28 02:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 08:31PM, Views: 365, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/02/28 02:59PM
    Re: Is it just me....
    CandyLane5

Yes... I think he is feeling guilty for accusing and terrorizing the wrong person... Dru.... He and 'Carmen' drove Dru crazy...

#2   2007/02/28 03:16PM
    LazyDays

I think he looked surprised but I did not get the feeling that he felt guilty because he feels justified in tormenting Dru for harassing Carmen even if she did not kill Carmen.

#3   2007/02/28 04:51PM
    CadrianxLove

hopefully will shall find out soon
    and i think he felt kinda bad for dru

#4   2007/02/28 04:54PM
    shopgirl

For the life of me, I just can't figure out what kind of guy David Chow is......are they going to turn him into a puppet for Victor? Maybe that's what he already is.....he sure seemed to do exactly as Victor wanted today.

#5   2007/02/28 05:03PM
    Watching Sin...

Quote LazyDays: I think he looked surprised but I did not get the feeling that he felt guilty because he feels justified in tormenting Dru for harassing Carmen even if she did not kill Carmen.

I agree. Guilt is not an emotion that David Chow is capable of. Now Victor is using him to help bring down Jack. Hope Victor's using David as Jacks campaign manager brings him down too.

#6   2007/02/28 07:18PM
    LazyDays

Quote Watching Since 1973:
    Quote LazyDays: I think he looked surprised but I did not get the feeling that he felt guilty because he feels justified in tormenting Dru for harassing Carmen even if she did not kill Carmen.

I agree. Guilt is not an emotion that David Chow is capable of. Now Victor is using him to help bring down Jack. Hope Victor's using David as Jacks campaign manager brings him down too.

Don't forget Victor offered him double the salary he was making at Global International. Anyone sleezy enough to torment a woman and make her think she is crazy would have no qualms about setting up someone for money.

#7   2007/02/28 07:29PM
    EmpressOpera...

I dont trust him... He seems a little sneaky!

#8   2007/02/28 08:31PM
    gommie

I think he was looked like he was thinking to himself..it worked , it worked..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list