List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What happens to Adam after he is caught?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happens to Adam after he is caught?

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2010/02/03 09:30PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/22 06:37AM, Views: 5432, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2010/02/03 09:30PM
    What happens to Adam after he is caught?
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Most of this board CANNOT STAND ADAM.. COUNTING THE SECONDS
    FOR HIM TO BE CAUGHT.....

Soooooo, the s/l is moving along and it appears that will happen..

Now what??

What is recommended for Adam?... because we all know he is
    not leaving......

#2   2010/02/03 11:04PM
    Re: What happens to Adam after he is caught?
    valentinelane

That's the exact question I have. They have been dragging this storyline along "since the dawning of time", and now it seems as though Adam will be caught. Michael Muhney(Adam) is a great actor so who knows what's next for Adam. He(Adam) is the epitome of "evil".

#3   2010/02/03 11:08PM
    Touched

I have a feeling his brother's going to make him look tolerable. Nick's got a skeleton in his closet that he's hiding! The Newman boys are Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, just can't figure out which one is which!

#4   2010/02/03 11:13PM
    lunagumby

Could Nicks skeleton be that he knows he's really not Summers bio-dad? Yeah, everyone hates Adam, but I also hate Nick. Nick reminds me of Ridge on B&B. Yuck.

#5   2010/02/03 11:15PM
    grammapam

I personally think that he won't get caught and he'll 'worm' his way out of this like everything else he does.This guy has created a fantastic character on the show and Adam is the type of guy that you love to hate and keep tuning in for more!!

#6   2010/02/03 11:51PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Ahhh yess my point exactly.....

Does he remind anyone of Victor??? ... the character we
    have loved to hate for years???

I think so... Victor has done some horrible things while
    on this show.. he even caused Nikki to loose her baby when
    she was pregnant and married to Jack... he got into a fight with her.. and accidently knocked her down the stairs.... it's one of the reasons Jack hates Victor so much.

Noooo he has not gas lighted anyone..... but we shall see,
    if Adam becomes the next Victor... they have time to slowly
    redeam him... take some of the devil out of him...but keep
    him ruthless enough to keep him interesting...

Any comments????

#7   2010/02/03 11:52PM
    vegasmom

Yeah, Adam is such a good and classic villian, it would be crazy, unfortuntely, for the writers to get rid of him entirely. I think he's going to somehow pin the whole thing on Dr. Taylor...but like I posted on another thread, the night Ashley lost her baby - if Ashley remembers that - I don't know how he could get out of that one. Dr. T was really involved given how long he let her think she was still pregnant, but Adam was clearly messing with her way before that. So how he could pin it entirely on Dr. T, I don't know. I'm sure Adam's gotten rid of the purple shirt and piece of cloth by now. Ugh! If only Dr. T had written a letter or had an audio confession of some sort!

#8   2010/02/03 11:57PM
    vegasmom

Oh crap, if Adam is instrumental in saving Chancellor from Tucker, that along with the fact that he saved Noah and Eden from the fire, maybe that will be enough that he pleads a case of "I changed" enough to get out of charges or something. Or he goes to jail for a bit and gets out quickly for some reason like before.

#9   2010/02/04 02:01AM
    Jayhawk67

Do you really believe that Nick would be with Philly if he wasn't Summers' bio dad? He would have left her for Sharon a long time ago.

#10   2010/02/04 03:18AM
    Sinny

Quote lunagumby: Could Nicks skeleton be that he knows he's really not Summers bio-dad? Yeah, everyone hates Adam, but I also hate Nick. Nick reminds me of Ridge on B&B. Yuck.

Wouldn't it be something if both brothers were baby stealers.. Nick would be the worst.. if this is the way it is he stole Summer from Jack for 5 years.. bad bad nick

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list