List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does anyone know when Colleen and Adrian will reunite? May Contain Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone know when Colleen and Adrian will reunite? May Contain Spoilers

Started by minancee at 2007/02/28 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 06:47PM, Views: 778, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/28 03:30PM
    Re: Does anyone know when Colleen and Adrian will reunite? May Contain Spoilers
    EmpressOpera...

Quote allimcbeal: I have no idea how they reunite. When Coleen thought she was going to die, she talked about her mom and dad and JT but not Adrian. That confused me a little. I hope she didn't realize that she wants to be with JT. Maybe the smoke was getting to her head! Anyway I have been waiting extremly patiently for Cadrian to be together but I don't know how much more I can take!! I think that Jana will resurface
    and try to go after Coleen again. Adrian is going to save her one more time. JT poor slob will be in jail hahah. Hopefully this will all happen by next week!! I need a good
    episode of Coleen and Adrian in bed making passionate Love all day!!!! Lucky girl!!!

Hahaha! God I sould SO use a whole our of JUST Cadrian... Forget the rest... They are IT for me!

#12   2007/02/28 06:02PM
    mrspalms

I thought I read somewhere that Jana might go after Victoria and kidnap her... I can't see her trying to mess with Brad. She's not very big and he's killed how many including her father. We have to have time for her try to get revenge, Adrian's identity to be revealed, and he has to ask Colleen to marry him. This will take time. This show never does ANYTHING fast, (except find Jill's son).

#13   2007/02/28 06:30PM
    EmpressOpera...

Haha... Jana HAS to go after a girl, and I'm thinking Colleen or Victoria... She... No matter how many lessons she has taken... cant take down a man... Especially Brad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 06:38PM
    #14   2007/02/28 06:37PM
    nyaccent

Quote mrspalms: I thought I read somewhere that Jana might go after Victoria and kidnap her... I can't see her trying to mess with Brad. She's not very big and he's killed how many including her father. We have to have time for her try to get revenge, Adrian's identity to be revealed, and he has to ask Colleen to marry him. This will take time. This show never does ANYTHING fast, (except find Jill's son).

We don't even know if Cane is actually Jill's son...so maybe they didn't find Jill's son so fast...Right now they just think her son is Cane...we will have to see.

#15   2007/02/28 06:47PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote mrspalms: I thought I read somewhere that Jana might go after Victoria and kidnap her... I can't see her trying to mess with Brad. She's not very big and he's killed how many including her father. We have to have time for her try to get revenge, Adrian's identity to be revealed, and he has to ask Colleen to marry him. This will take time. This show never does ANYTHING fast, (except find Jill's son).

We don't even know if Cane is actually Jill's son...so maybe they didn't find Jill's son so fast...Right now they just think her son is Cane...we will have to see.

That's true... It all kind of unraveled too fast... But you know what... if it is... The real story will lie in finding out Amber lied about them being married... But I suspect that Cane will have fallen in love with Amber by then! Dont you just love soaps?!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list