List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does anyone know when Colleen and Adrian will reunite? May Contain Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone know when Colleen and Adrian will reunite? May Contain Spoilers

Started by minancee at 2007/02/28 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 06:47PM, Views: 773, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/28 11:47AM
    Does anyone know when Colleen and Adrian will reunite? May Contain Spoilers
    minancee

I hear about Colleen waking up on tomm. episode but I do not hear when Adrian is suppose to see her. I'm sure this will be a great reunion, being that he is suppose to ask her to marry him. Adrian is also suppose to save Colleen again from Jana, who returns for revenge.

#2   2007/02/28 11:58AM
    Re: Does anyone know when Colleen and Adrian will reunite? May Contain Spoilers
    jenny33

Quote minancee: I hear about Colleen waking up on tomm. episode but I do not hear when Adrian is suppose to see her. I'm sure this will be a great reunion, being that he is suppose to ask her to marry him. Adrian is also suppose to save Colleen again from Jana, who returns for revenge.

I read that Colleen ask for Kevin first(I hope nothing comes out of this though). She tells Brad that Kevin saved her life and Jana is the one who killed Carmen. Don't know when Adrian will appear but hopefully soon. I know that JT will be out of the picture since he hits Kevin over the head and is arrested. So Adrian should have Colleen to himself. I have heard that Jana comes back for revenge. Didn't hear anything about her going after Colleen again and Adrian rescuing her but it sounds good. I just hope Y&R aren't trying to hook up Colleen and Kevin. That would be a big mistake. She already has great chemistry w/Adrian.

#3   2007/02/28 12:10PM
    calivy

well i guess jana coming back for colleen explains how korbel will save colleen and that's when his identity will be revealed. i guess jana will find that out and tell. but what's suprising to me is that i did not know that jt was going to hit kevin over the head and end up in jail. i am also suprised that they did not have colleen with amnesia. i was for sure they were going to drag this out with kevin in prison

#4   2007/02/28 12:13PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote calivy: well i guess jana coming back for colleen explains how korbel will save colleen and that's when his identity will be revealed. i guess jana will find that out and tell. but what's suprising to me is that i did not know that jt was going to hit kevin over the head and end up in jail. i am also suprised that they did not have colleen with amnesia. i was for sure they were going to drag this out with kevin in prison

I was very very suprised as well! I am glad the first person she asked for was Kevin! Do you think the writers actually read our posts and know that we are growing weary of drawn out sl's?

#5   2007/02/28 12:39PM
    Paolucci

:)) I am sooooo glad that she asks for Kevin first , everyone was ready to believe Devon didn't kill Carmen, But no one even gave Kevin a chance . Brad, what a hypocrite. Punched Kevin while he was hand cuffed, who's going to punch Brad/George for everyone he has killed. Or even charge him for assault.

#6   2007/02/28 01:12PM
    Crzy4yandR

I don't know if Jana will be coming back or not but they are saying that Traci will be telling GCU on Korbell and I think that will be when he revells who he really is. Or at least I hope it is that way because I don't want to see Jana again unless the police have her locked up because Colleen has been through enough crap she doesn't need to be saved again. I really hope they keep her with Korbell no matter what her mother says. I hope if Brad gets the boot from the board that Victoria and JT hit is off again. But I am still ruiting for Sharon & Nick and Phyllis and Jack.

#7   2007/02/28 01:47PM
    nyaccent

Someone said in a spoiler that Traci wants to tell GCU about Korbel being a professor and seeing a student...So thats when I think his true identity will be known...he will tell everyone that he really isn't a professor. I don't think Colleen is in danger anymore and the fire incident was when Adrian saved her.......

#8   2007/02/28 02:45PM
    valencia4love

Quote nyaccent: Someone said in a spoiler that Traci wants to tell GCU about Korbel being a professor and seeing a student...So thats when I think his true identity will be known...he will tell everyone that he really isn't a professor. I don't think Colleen is in danger anymore and the fire incident was when Adrian saved her.......

I have heard the same thing and I agree. Traci turning Adrian in at GCU is going bring out his true identity. I dont think that collen is in danger anymore either. I do think that Jana is going to return to town for revenge. Collen told Jana that her dad would find the treasure before Jana's dad would and that all of Jana's crimes would be for nothing. I think that Jana will probably go after either Brad or Brad's mom, because when you think about it, she really has nothing else to lose with her dad being dead and the treasure out of her reach. As for Traci, she will only be on the show for few episodes. I'm thinking that when collen finds out what her mom did, she will pretty much write her off.

#9   2007/02/28 02:59PM
    EmpressOpera...

MAN... I was at work ALL day!! Sooo... I wasn't able to post... Yeah.. So Colleen asks for Kevin, and she says the is innocent and Jana did it... I really dont think she will be liking Kevin. She just saw him last... You know... So it's perfectly natural for her to ask about him... I hope Adrian gets his bootie in there now that Colleen is awake! Friday should be good for that... I am not sure if Jana will go fter Colleen... But she is suppose to... I dont know... I know Adrian will be found out at GCU, due to Traci... But I think he will come out alright... MAN I am looking foward to that reunion between Adrian and Colleen!! Yeah! AND HAHA J.T. your dumbass got you locked up! Seems like Poetic justice!

#10   2007/02/28 03:17PM
    allimcbeal

I have no idea how they reunite. When Coleen thought she was going to die, she talked about her mom and dad and JT but not Adrian. That confused me a little. I hope she didn't realize that she wants to be with JT. Maybe the smoke was getting to her head! Anyway I have been waiting extremly patiently for Cadrian to be together but I don't know how much more I can take!! I think that Jana will resurface
    and try to go after Coleen again. Adrian is going to save her one more time. JT poor slob will be in jail hahah. Hopefully this will all happen by next week!! I need a good
    episode of Coleen and Adrian in bed making passionate Love all day!!!! Lucky girl!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list