List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler!!!! Thursdays show 3-1-07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler!!!! Thursdays show 3-1-07

Started by 25 IN PA. at 2007/02/28 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 06:29PM, Views: 1380, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/28 03:28PM
    Re: Spoiler!!!! Thursdays show 3-1-07
    golden retri...

Quote 25 IN PA.: Also,
    I keep on missing things.HA HA

Amber is up to know good again and gets Daniel to call her and she acts like it is immigration and tells Cane that the marriage did not make him a US citizen and that they might have to go to Austraila.

Is this girl for real? Or does she just want money from the Chandcellers. I wish that she would go back to LA. Just my opinion.

it's her way of getting jill to tell cane she's his mother'' if jill thinks cane has to leave right away she'll tell sooner and the sooner the better for her .cane will be declared a u.s citizen after proof of his birth.or so you might think it would work. don't really know sa i'm not a u.s citizen....

#12   2007/02/28 03:32PM
    EmpressOpera...

Well... If Colleen didn;t ask for Adrian first the only other person that I would be oka with is Kevin... So that's good... She clears him... AND J.T goes to jail! I love it! I hope my Adrian is near by to take care of his precious Colleen! Friday will be sooooo goood! At least I hope... I need my Cadrian fix!!

#13   2007/02/28 03:53PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I think Colleen asks for Kevin because she is concerned and wants to know if he survived. She is still in love with Adrian and I believe we will see a lot more of them together. I hope so. I don't want her with J.T.

#14   2007/02/28 05:28PM
    mrspalms

So... does she wake up at the very end of the show like everyone is guessing? Does Traci start trouble right away? Does Adrian see her at all? I hope JT gets what he deserves too. He should lose his PI license for being charged with assault. Where in the heck is Paul?

#15   2007/02/28 05:39PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote mrspalms: So... does she wake up at the very end of the show like everyone is guessing? Does Traci start trouble right away? Does Adrian see her at all? I hope JT gets what he deserves too. He should lose his PI license for being charged with assault. Where in the heck is Paul?

She wakes up, one commercial to the end.... She askes for Kevin, says he is innocent, She doesn't see Adrian Tomorrow, Traci dosen't even know she is awake... Well they dont show her in the room... Or starting trouble.. AS OF YET... J.T just might loose his license... Not that he was that good at it anyway... He WILL get charged with assult, and Paul?!? I have no clue... Shaking up with Maggie... Who will be at the coffee house by the way, once Michael goes after J.T.

#16   2007/02/28 05:44PM
    mrspalms

Thanks! Can't wait to see the show. Just keep praying that they keep Adrian!!! I wonder who will be the one to "let him know" she's awake. Maybe Friday she'll ask for him at the very end.

#17   2007/02/28 05:48PM
    EmpressOpera...

Shoot... If I have it my way she will ask for him in the beginning... Right away... She needs her Adrian... We ALL do!

#18   2007/02/28 05:55PM
    suegerry

There should be some apologies to Kevin but I don't blame anyone for thinking it was he who tried to kill Colleen as he tried it once before.

On today (Canada) show JT sees on the computer Kevin with Carmen's dead body....???

Unless Jana was capable of altering all of this, then why was it Kevin with the body...hopefully this will not be another dragged out story line like Sheila....

I feel no remorse for Kevin, he has done too many criminal things....

#19   2007/02/28 06:06PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote suegerry: There should be some apologies to Kevin but I don't blame anyone for thinking it was he who tried to kill Colleen as he tried it once before.

On today (Canada) show JT sees on the computer Kevin with Carmen's dead body....???

Unless Jana was capable of altering all of this, then why was it Kevin with the body...hopefully this will not be another dragged out story line like Sheila....

I feel no remorse for Kevin, he has done too many criminal things....

I am pretty sure, she took clips from another day and inserted them in the time slot on the video... You can sopy and paste them pretty easily... He probably wasn just carrying out heavy loads of trash.

#20   2007/02/28 06:10PM
    mrspalms

My thoughts exactly. He was probably carrying out trash and she edited the tape. Remember part of the date of Carmen's murder was missing. I'm sure this is it in the edited version!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list