List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Brad out!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Brad out!

Started by nurse_magoo at 2007/02/28 09:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 11:41AM, Views: 924, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/28 09:56AM
    Re: Spoiler Brad out!
    nurse_magoo

Quote golden retrivers: Maybe Victor want's Brad to pay for all the danger he put his family through and probably helped him to get the danger out of the way, Idon't think he trusts him in the least. he's always had a lot of issues with brad and might see this as an oppurtunity to get him out of their lives for good.He has a lot over the mans head right now and maybe use this to his own advantage..

I don't think that Victor ever got over the Brad and Nicki affair. He has and never will like Brad.

#12   2007/02/28 10:01AM
    suegerry

Do we know anyone that Victor likes...he doesn't like himself....that ruthless ba....d!

#13   2007/02/28 10:06AM
    Soulsistah

Quote suegerry: Do we know anyone that Victor likes...he doesn't like himself....that ruthless ba....d!

While I think Brad deserves some chops-bust'n, Victor is just too much. He really believes he's king of the world! LOL!

#14   2007/02/28 10:21AM
    suegerry

You're right about that. Hopefully one day this man who uses his money for all his evil doings fall way down off his "Ivory Tower"....

#15   2007/02/28 11:36AM
    KeepingItReal

Brad got the shares when Victor was in his "feel good mode".

Now that he's back to his old self......Everyone better watch out. He already told of his son and reminded him about his infidelity.:]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 11:37AM
    #16   2007/02/28 11:38AM
    suegerry

and because of Victor is family has always been in danger...I'm sure most of GC would like to have this man wear a ghost uniform....

#17   2007/02/28 11:40AM
    Soulsistah

Yup. If he tongue lashed jolly old st. Nick (so deserved, IMO),well, everyone betta steer clear of TGVN!!LOL

#18   2007/02/28 11:41AM
    KeepingItReal

Victor's family has no backbone. They get told off, kicked out of the company and still come back for more...... I think they enjoy being bullied by. I guess money really talks.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list