List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Brad out!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Brad out!

Started by nurse_magoo at 2007/02/28 09:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 11:41AM, Views: 916, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/28 09:07AM
    Spoiler Brad out!
    nurse_magoo

I read that Victor calls together a board meeting and moves to kick Brad out of the company! I don't know if Victoria is in on it but she is a board member as well. I think this will be the final straw in Victoria and Brad's marriage. Victor did vow to bring Brad and Jack down when this was all over. Sorry for Victoria if she wanted her marriage.

#2   2007/02/28 09:13AM
    Re: Spoiler Brad out!
    golden retri...

Quote nurse_magoo: I read that Victor calls together a board meeting and moves to kick Brad out of the company! I don't know if Victoria is in on it but she is a board member as well. I think this will be the final straw in Victoria and Brad's marriage. Victor did vow to bring Brad and Jack down when this was all over. Sorry for Victoria if she wanted her marriage.

are jack and brad going to team up again .... lord help the people''been there ,done that..full circle again..

#3   2007/02/28 09:16AM
    Soulsistah

Yeah, I had read a spoiler somewhere saying Brad's board seat is threatened as well...I just assumed it would be because the news of Sharon and Brad in NY broke...which I know it will because TPTB are getting very predictable when it comes to Sharon But if that wasn't the reason, Victor really is on a rampage - wait til you see what he says to Nick in today's U.S. show (won't say anymore now )

#4   2007/02/28 09:17AM
    jackspaniel

Quote nurse_magoo: I read that Victor calls together a board meeting and moves to kick Brad out of the company! I don't know if Victoria is in on it but she is a board member as well. I think this will be the final straw in Victoria and Brad's marriage. Victor did vow to bring Brad and Jack down when this was all over. Sorry for Victoria if she wanted her marriage.

WOW! Can't wait! Brad can always go back to cleaning pools........does Sharon have a pool?????? Maybe she will put one in!!

#5   2007/02/28 09:20AM
    allimcbeal

Maybe Victor kicks Brad out of the company because they find out about him and Sharon?? I think there is going to be trouble in paradise.

#6   2007/02/28 09:23AM
    glowery

Oh great!! Just another reason for Brad to go running to Sharon for comfort, and I bet she is going to be dumb enough to let that happen. Think Sharon, THINK before you let Brad do this to you.

#7   2007/02/28 09:26AM
    glowery

Oh man!! If it comes out that Sharon did sleep with Brad pooey is really going to hit the fan!!! I don't think even Jackie boy will like that after he has comforted Sharon so much for what Nick did to her.

Phyllis would love that wouldn't she

#8   2007/02/28 09:33AM
    Soulsistah

Oh, it's a given - Phyllie is so self-righteous and prissy these days, any garbage heaped on Sharon she would revel in - no surprise there. But if Brad is smart, he'd be attempting major damage control=distancing himself far, far away from Sharon. As for Jack, much as I love him, he won't get my sympathy on this because he's just using Sharon to assauge his own pain/guilt about losing Phyllis to Nick. So he better not pull any self-righteous crap with Sharon - plus he and Sharon weren't even together then!

#9   2007/02/28 09:53AM
    mdtuttle

Quote Soulsistah: Oh, it's a given - Phyllie is so self-righteous and prissy these days, any garbage heaped on Sharon she would revel in - no surprise there. But if Brad is smart, he'd be attempting major damage control=distancing himself far, far away from Sharon. As for Jack, much as I love him, he won't get my sympathy on this because he's just using Sharon to assauge his own pain/guilt about losing Phyllis to Nick. So he better not pull any self-righteous crap with Sharon - plus he and Sharon weren't even together then!

Brad does need to distance himself from Sharon but hugging her every time he turns around because he is distraught over Colleen is not the way to do it.

#10   2007/02/28 09:54AM
    golden retri...

Maybe Victor want's Brad to pay for all the danger he put his family through and probably helped him to get the danger out of the way, Idon't think he trusts him in the least. he's always had a lot of issues with brad and might see this as an oppurtunity to get him out of their lives for good.He has a lot over the mans head right now and maybe use this to his own advantage..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list