List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Colleen need to wake up fast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colleen need to wake up fast

Started by mdtuttle at 2007/02/28 07:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 08:59AM, Views: 503, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/28 08:45AM
    Re: Colleen need to wake up fast
    valencia4love

Quote erinszoo: I know it, Kevin is breaking my heart with his situation, I hope it gets resolved this week!

According to the spoilers for this week, This post has been edited because spoilers need to be posted in a spoiler labled thread. Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 10:27AM
    #12   2007/02/28 08:51AM
    gommie

Quote mdtuttle: I think one of the things that surprises me most about this is how fast Devon is to blame Kevin for Carmen Mesta's death. He should know better than anyone right no that things are not always what they seem. Didn't he have his DNA under Carmen's finger nails and wasn't there proof that he had a heated argument with Carmen just before her death? Don't get me wrong I am not saying Devon is guilty, we know he isn't but one would think of all people Devon would not be so quick to rush to judgement.

Me too mtuttle--I guess Devon is so thankful to not be in the spotlight himself he has forgotten what being unjustly accused feels like...it is just so stoopid that those nimrods can even suggest that kevin locked himself in that place wherever they were....while trying to kill colleen..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 08:52AM
    #13   2007/02/28 08:53AM
    gommie

Quote nurse_magoo: I'm so happy that Daniel is being loyal to Kevin. I have never liked Kevin until now. He really has changed and deserves a chance. He is sorry for what he did to Colleen and he apologized to her and she accepted...in my book he has paid his dues. Daniel is soooooo not Phyllis's son. He is loyal to his friends. Danny would be proud. Wouldn't it be fun if they brought him back for a couple of shows?

hi magoo-I see you and I agree with you!!

#14   2007/02/28 08:59AM
    nurse_magoo

Quote glowery: I agree, Kevin will not get the apologies he will deserve, and that truly is sad.

I don't think Michael doubts Kevin's innocence, I just think the thinks that the blood at the coffe house along with Kevin's past is not going to make him loook good.

When JT visited Kevin in jail, I would like to have slapped him out of his chair. I can't wait for Colleen to tell JT that Kevin did not try to kill her and then I want Kevin to give JT a taste of his own medicine.

I do think that Michael doesn't believe Kevin and shame on him. I am loyal to mine! If my family member says they didn't do it I stand by them through thick and thin, like the Winter's did! I don't care what Kevin did in the past. Wouldn't he have to be a pretty good liar to come up with that story? Let's retrace he is unconcious in the hospital and the first thing he does when he wakes up is ask is Colleen ok? Then he out of the clear blue comes up with this story? This was the only times I have liked Gloria! She believes in her son!!!!! GO GLo GO!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list