List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Colleen need to wake up fast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colleen need to wake up fast

Started by mdtuttle at 2007/02/28 07:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 08:59AM, Views: 484, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/28 07:40AM
    Colleen need to wake up fast
    mdtuttle

Kevin is sitting in jail with no bail, and he is being charged with Carmen's murder. Even his brother is having doubts although he doesn't want to vocalize them. Kevin has had his past misdeeds, that's true, but he shouldn't have to take the fall for this.

#2   2007/02/28 07:51AM
    Re: Colleen need to wake up fast
    erinszoo

I know it, Kevin is breaking my heart with his situation, I hope it gets resolved this week!

#3   2007/02/28 07:58AM
    mdtuttle

I think one of the things that surprises me most about this is how fast Devon is to blame Kevin for Carmen Mesta's death. He should know better than anyone right no that things are not always what they seem. Didn't he have his DNA under Carmen's finger nails and wasn't there proof that he had a heated argument with Carmen just before her death? Don't get me wrong I am not saying Devon is guilty, we know he isn't but one would think of all people Devon would not be so quick to rush to judgement.

#4   2007/02/28 08:01AM
    nyaccent

Thats exactly what I was thinking. How can Devon be so quick to judge someone, afterall he was blamed for something that he didn't do....Daniel is the only one with sense..because he to was blamed for something he didn't do and he CAN see how that could happen to others.

#5   2007/02/28 08:11AM
    nurse_magoo

I'm so happy that Daniel is being loyal to Kevin. I have never liked Kevin until now. He really has changed and deserves a chance. He is sorry for what he did to Colleen and he apologized to her and she accepted...in my book he has paid his dues. Daniel is soooooo not Phyllis's son. He is loyal to his friends. Danny would be proud. Wouldn't it be fun if they brought him back for a couple of shows?

#6   2007/02/28 08:30AM
    mdtuttle

Quote nurse_magoo: I'm so happy that Daniel is being loyal to Kevin. I have never liked Kevin until now. He really has changed and deserves a chance. He is sorry for what he did to Colleen and he apologized to her and she accepted...in my book he has paid his dues. Daniel is soooooo not Phyllis's son. He is loyal to his friends. Danny would be proud. Wouldn't it be fun if they brought him back for a couple of shows?

I'm glad that Daniel is being loyal to his friend too. Kevin is taking a lot of heat right now and when Colleen does wake up and backs up his story a lot of people are going to owe him major apologies.

#7   2007/02/28 08:33AM
    nurse_magoo

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote nurse_magoo: I'm so happy that Daniel is being loyal to Kevin. I have never liked Kevin until now. He really has changed and deserves a chance. He is sorry for what he did to Colleen and he apologized to her and she accepted...in my book he has paid his dues. Daniel is soooooo not Phyllis's son. He is loyal to his friends. Danny would be proud. Wouldn't it be fun if they brought him back for a couple of shows?

I'm glad that Daniel is being loyal to his friend too. Kevin is taking a lot of heat right now and when Colleen does wake up and backs up his story a lot of people are going to owe him major apologies.

You can bet he won't get them though. SAD!

#8   2007/02/28 08:39AM
    golden retri...

collen wake up ''''' we're all waiting and not very patiently to see the egg......or eggs on a whole lot of faces especilley WILLEY BOYS...on Jt.s too..

#9   2007/02/28 08:40AM
    Soulsistah

I don't think it's that outrageous that Devon would be one of the first to jump on the "Kevin did it" band wagon. I mean, Devon never liked or trusted Kevin ever since he heard what Kevin did to Lily. Remember, before he was adopted, he was crush'n on Lily and was very protective of her. And the fact that everyone knows/believes Kevin was capable of murder at one time - and it's the same victim, Colleen, so I don't see it as out of character for either him or JT for that matter to believe Kevin did murder Carmen and hence blame him lickity-split. JMO.

#10   2007/02/28 08:44AM
    glowery

I agree, Kevin will not get the apologies he will deserve, and that truly is sad.

I don't think Michael doubts Kevin's innocence, I just think the thinks that the blood at the coffe house along with Kevin's past is not going to make him loook good.

When JT visited Kevin in jail, I would like to have slapped him out of his chair. I can't wait for Colleen to tell JT that Kevin did not try to kill her and then I want Kevin to give JT a taste of his own medicine.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list