List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Carmen Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carmen Spoiler

Started by mrspalms at 2007/02/28 07:06AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:37AM, Views: 522, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/02/28 07:06AM
    Carmen Spoiler NEW
    mrspalms

?) I just watched Monday's episode again and when the credits rolled I noticed Marisa Ramirez (Carmen) is listed as portraying Ines! This must be the new character of her cousin that was mentioned in the spoilers before! Maybe this will end the nonsense about her still being ALIVE!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 07:42AM
    #2   2007/02/28 08:14AM
    Re: Carmen Spoiler
    nyaccent

Yep, I think you are right...by the way good detective work..looking at the credits.

In the Comings and Goings of this board, I found that:
    * Rumor has it Marisa Ramirez will return in March 2007. So Marisa will be playing her cousin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 08:15AM
    #3   2007/02/28 08:16AM
    KeepingItReal

I hope so. John's ghost and Carmen ghost did not have the same look. John's ghost looked like a ghost and Carmen looked too real plus not to mention the voice on the phone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 08:16AM
    #4   2007/02/28 08:27AM
    scwcsc2002

however it stills sometimes list john abbott in the cast as well.

#5   2007/02/28 10:31AM
    nyaccent

John Abbot was in today's show as his ghost......

Marisa was listed in the credits as a completely different character whom we have not seen yet....

Also when they showed John as a ghost.....we got to see him clearly and for a long period of time...and we knew he wasn't really there...

When they showed Dru and then Neil seeing what appeared to be Carmen...we only got to see her for a glimpse, so we really didn't know what was going on... ghost or look-a-like...

#6   2007/02/28 10:37AM
    mrspalms

It will be interesting to see how this plays out with David Chow....wasn't there a spoiler that he told Carmen's cousin not to blow the whole thing! So if he gets caught with this lookalike, how will that figure into his role as Jack's campaign manager. Jack slept with Carmen ... and David was engaged to her???

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list