List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Carmen is ALIVE!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carmen is ALIVE!

Started by Ashley L at 2007/02/28 04:14AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 09:06AM, Views: 368, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/02/28 04:14AM
    Carmen is ALIVE!
    Ashley L

Dru is not crazy I can't believe she has to play this insane role. I know it was bad that her daughter Lily got hurt but it was a accident. Dru never met to hurt her daughter on purpose they should of believe her because after this Sheila thing her family knows anything can happen and anything is possible! So when Neil left Dru at the crazy house he went back home and then he was going to go on the elevator and before he could get on he saw Carmen!!! And he yell out her name and the elevator door already close before he could get to her.

It may be her sister!!!

#2   2007/02/28 07:00AM
    Re: Carmen is ALIVE!
    quillpen

Quote Ashley L: Dru is not crazy I can't believe she has to play this insane role. I know it was bad that her daughter Lily got hurt but it was a accident. Dru never met to hurt her daughter on purpose they should of believe her because after this Sheila thing her family knows anything can happen and anything is possible! So when Neil left Dru at the crazy house he went back home and then he was going to go on the elevator and before he could get on he saw Carmen!!! And he yell out her name and the elevator door already close before he could get to her.

It may be her sister!!!

Some time ago they brought out in the soap, on air, that she had a sister, but they also brought out the fact that they do not look alike. I can't remember just who was involved in the conversation, but it was mentioned. Edited for Spoiler Of course an identical twin would have the same DNA. So, if she has a sister they were unaware of, then......... This is what I'm so curious about at the moment and have been for some time. I realized Dru was not seeing ghosts and I have stressed my mind as far as it will stretch and I still don't even have an idea...........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 07:50AM
    #3   2007/02/28 07:07AM
    Shys

when neil was in carmans apartment and saw the picture on the table he asked if it was her and carmen said no its my sister, we look alot alike. Does anyone remember that?

#4   2007/02/28 07:19AM
    quillpen

I don't remember that. Only the conversation I spoke about in that previous post. Now I'm sitting here going, 'hummmmmm?????' That would certainly make the most sense right now, huh??

#5   2007/02/28 07:25AM
    Shys

Well neil had jt find a picture of carmens sister to see if they looked alike, jt said they didnt. I dont know if the writers forgot or they changed it so either carmen is still alive edited for spoiler,, im confused lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 07:51AM
    #6   2007/02/28 07:44AM
    quillpen

Quote Shys: Well neil had jt find a picture of carmens sister to see if they looked alike, jt said they didnt. I dont know if the writers forgot or they changed it so either carmen is still alive edited for spoiler,, im confused lol

How can the writers do this to us? I object!
    But, I feel we will know soon. Soon we will have the whole story.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 07:51AM
    #7   2007/02/28 07:47AM
    mdtuttle

Quote quillpen:
    Quote Shys: Well neil had jt find a picture of carmens sister to see if they looked alike, jt said they didnt. I dont know if the writers forgot or they changed it so either carmen is still alive ,, im confused lol

How can the writers do this to us? I object!
    But, I feel we will know soon. Soon we will have the whole story.

Neil has seen her now as well or someone that looks a lot like Carmen so he knows Dru wasn't so nuts after all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 07:52AM
    #8   2007/02/28 07:50AM
    Shys

I was glad neil saw her, hope this gets rapped up soon.. I think its been dragged out way to long.

#9   2007/02/28 09:06AM
    gommie

Quote Shys: when neil was in carmans apartment and saw the picture on the table he asked if it was her and carmen said no its my sister, we look alot alike. Does anyone remember that?

Yes shys yes!! I was just going to post this..I remember and I thought how weird there appeared to be only one pic in her apt and it was os carmen...neil asked and she said no it is my sister...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list