List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Absolutely creepy Amber

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Absolutely creepy Amber

Started by ladyslipper43 at 2007/02/27 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 07:44AM, Views: 471, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/27 08:59PM
    Absolutely creepy Amber
    ladyslipper43

Why did the writers have to bring that little tramp on Y&R?? Certainly they could have done better at stirring up trouble than to bring her on......and did you catch the line last week about Sheila having done something to her....come on....let's not give her any kind of important story line...all she does is flirt and show off...i can't stand her...And wait until Jill discovers how Amber "hooked" Cane into marrying her...Once Cane's paternity is certainly established...can't that marriage be annulled..If he is Jill's biological son, then he would already BE an American Citizen....Sometimes i think the writers think WE FANS are stupid.....but in any case...GET RID of Amber...the sooner the better......

#2   2007/02/27 09:01PM
    Re: Absolutely creepy Amber
    Soulsistah

Quote ladyslipper43: Why did the writers have to bring that little tramp on Y&R?? Certainly they could have done better at stirring up trouble than to bring her on......and did you catch the line last week about Sheila having done something to her....come on....let's not give her any kind of important story line...all she does is flirt and show off...i can't stand her...And wait until Jill discovers how Amber "hooked" Cane into marrying her...Once Cane's paternity is certainly established...can't that marriage be annulled..If he is Jill's biological son, then he would already BE an American Citizen....Sometimes i think the writers think WE FANS are stupid.....but in any case...GET RID of Amber...the sooner the better......

I agree...that vixen makes my skin crawl Back to B&B with her...GC doesn't need or want her ilk!

#3   2007/02/27 09:03PM
    mdtuttle

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote ladyslipper43: Why did the writers have to bring that little tramp on Y&R?? Certainly they could have done better at stirring up trouble than to bring her on......and did you catch the line last week about Sheila having done something to her....come on....let's not give her any kind of important story line...all she does is flirt and show off...i can't stand her...And wait until Jill discovers how Amber "hooked" Cane into marrying her...Once Cane's paternity is certainly established...can't that marriage be annulled..If he is Jill's biological son, then he would already BE an American Citizen....Sometimes i think the writers think WE FANS are stupid.....but in any case...GET RID of Amber...the sooner the better......

I agree...that vixen makes my skin crawl Back to B&B with her...GC doesn't need or want her ilk!

I never cared for the character of Amber and the more I see her the less I like her

#4   2007/02/27 09:18PM
    MaryAn

she does seem to be a money-grubbing loser. she doesnt care about cane at all. give her what she deserves

#5   2007/02/28 04:13AM
    Hooked since...

Amber pulled some stunts on B&B but you also saw the rest of the character there so she was not just a bad girl. Plus, she did have a major storyline on that show with Sheila and actually saved someone from Sheila (Stephanie). Y&R has chosen to portray her as strictly one dimensional which is too bad as she was quite popular on B&B at one time.

#6   2007/02/28 05:17AM
    allimcbeal

Creepy is the perfect word. Can't stand her character!!!

#7   2007/02/28 05:53AM
    glella

I cannot stand Amber-whenever she is on the screen she brings the whole show down! I cannot for the life of me understand why she was "transferred" to Y&R. I had thought she would've been involved in the Sheila thing given their history on the B&B, but no. We got to watch her skanking around, playing with her phone and acting like a... My only hope is that when she goes up against Jill she will go down.

Edited for inappropriate language.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 07:37AM
    #8   2007/02/28 07:35AM
    Pinkoceanluvsyr

Is it just me, or does her voice drive you all nuts also!!!! I am actually to the point of fastforwarding through her scenes. But all in all I still love that Y & R !!!!

BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PURERVIOLET!!!

#9   2007/02/28 07:41AM
    nyaccent

I kinda like Amber.....even though I don't like what she did to Cane, but how can the marriage be legal, he wasn't even there. I am sure that it will come out that he isn't married to her...Amber is one character that I love to hate. I think she is adding something to the show.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list