List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Started by EmpressOperaDiva at 2007/02/27 05:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:38AM, Views: 2053, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2007/02/28 10:36AM
    Re: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler
    suegerry

Quote nurse_magoo: I think JT is an a.. Everyone wanted him to dump Colleen and get rid of her for being with Adrian. Now someone please tell what has changed? She still loves Adrian, she still wants to be with him and he still wants to be with her. JT needs to go on with his sorry self and make the new life he has been telling Colleen he wants! He and Victoria need to be together so they can both play the victim game! I'm sorry but you get what you "allow to happen".

sorry wrong poster...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 10:36AM
    #42   2007/02/28 10:38AM
    Re: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Chrissi: I suppose as her mother, she doesn't want her daughter to repeat her mistakes. I like Adrian and Colleen, but what he did was wrong... I can see Traci being a good mom and looking after her daughter.

Exactly, sometimes we need to put outselves in the other person position. Mother do try and protect their daughers. Tracey was in the same boat so I don't blame her to use her past experience to protect her daughter. She's a "Mother".

All feelings put aside she's doing the right thing. Brad should of done it a long time ago.

Also, JT is the one who saved Colleen it was his idea to trace the car and hence find out where they were locked up.

Don't recall if Adrian tried to call Colleen or not after she left in a panic. But it does not matter at this point seeing that JT saved her life. Not sure why the "Spoiler read Adrian saves her" We all saw it was JT. Adrian only carried her out upon JT suggestion. What a nice guy....he could of told him to take Kevin out and he would of carried Colleen out.

You're right it was by JT's effort that Kevin and Colleen were saved from dying.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list