List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Started by EmpressOperaDiva at 2007/02/27 05:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:38AM, Views: 2035, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/27 08:38PM
    Re: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler
    mrspalms

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote mrspalms:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote mrspalms: This is going to be exciting to watch!! Can't wait until she wakes up on Thursday. Traci was always the underdog because of her weight and self-esteem issues but she really has no room to judge either. I hope she can realize that Adrian does love Colleen. Decisions, decisions... will they both move to NY? I can't see them writing Colleen out to move her to NY at this point... that wouldn't make good story line sense would it?

I dont see them writing her out either... BUT maybe she will go on a little break. You know they do that every now and then... BUT If I have it my way... Neither Adrian nor Colleen will be going anywhere! They are our new Supercouple!

Oh I totally agree with that Empress! They are the only reason I've been watching lately too. Maybe Adrian will decide to take her to Rome instead! Wouldn't a romantic remote be fun? He could show her all the beautiful art. Much better than the Czech Republic or Switzerland!

I would LOVE that! She does have her internship coming up... IF she gets it!

This would be the perfect time to recover in Europe and study with the professor!!! Well.. I'm off to bed to dream about Adrian in Rome now! Good night all!

#22   2007/02/28 01:51AM
    martyc

I am a mom and I don't see what the fuss is all about.
    As long as my child was a adult and in college, it
    would be their decision. Of course a minor would be
    different.

#23   2007/02/28 04:30AM
    allimcbeal

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I read that Traci is going to turn Adrian in to GCU for sleeping with Colleen!!! Oh No!!

Perfect then he will be free to do whatever he wants with Coleen!!! I still want to smack tracy though!

#24   2007/02/28 04:38AM
    CandyLane5

I agree at first I didnt like the story line but now I think that Colleen and Adrian are the newest hottest couple on Y&R.. many stories of professor and student affairs ... maybe that's why we want this one to work out... I had an affair with my English professor ...but when I graduated....I walked in to get some papers and he was already seducing a new student in his office....
    Boo Hoo.. I hope it works out lol
    I graduated that day in more ways than one...

#25   2007/02/28 04:46AM
    valencia4love

>( That's the reason why Collen and Adrian are going to get married!!! That witch!!! When are her parents going to realize that she is legal adult and can make her own decision!! Poor Adrian!! He loves her so much!!

#26   2007/02/28 04:48AM
    CandyLane5

Quote valencia4love: That's the reason why Collen and Adrian are going to get married!!! That witch!!! When are her parents going to realize that she is legal adult and can make her own decision!! Poor Adrian!! He loves her so much!!

I take it you dont like Tracie lol...

#27   2007/02/28 05:01AM
    valencia4love

Actually, she was the one that i liked best out of all John's children. But if her turning Adrian in is what's going to take to get him and Collen together, then I guess i cant be too mad at her LOL

#28   2007/02/28 06:12AM
    jenny33

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I read that Traci is going to turn Adrian in to GCU for sleeping with Colleen!!! Oh No!!

Traci is forgetting that Adrian is the one who saved Colleen from the fire. She should have some kind of graditude for the man.. Also Colleen is an adult, there's nothing her & Brad can do to stop Colleen from growing up including making decisions that they don't like. And she really needs to get to know Adrian. He's not the typical man. THere's something very pure and special about him. He loves her deeply and he didn't set out to get Colleen. It happened gradually and he fought his feelings w/all he had but he loves her and nothing is going to change that. It's the perfect lovestory between these too and hopefully Y&R will keep there relationship growing in the future. I really like them together. It's something fresh and new and beautiful.

#29   2007/02/28 07:49AM
    nurse_magoo

I was so mad at Brad yesterday I could have strangled him. Why didn't he come down on JT for not looking out for Colleen as he "hired" him to do? He tells Adrian to leave. Adrian is the one and only person that will make Colleen want to live! Traci is dumb to think that she can waltz in and expect Colleen to pack up and go home with her. It won't happen. As far as Traci turning Adrian in doesn't she understand that will just make Colleen even more angry. Why do the writers continue to keep people in the way of this couple? Don't they understand that this is the only decent storyline that they have to play on? If Adrian and Colleen don't stay together I WILL NOT watch this show again. I have been watching 22 years but enough is enough!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list