List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Started by EmpressOperaDiva at 2007/02/27 05:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:38AM, Views: 2049, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/27 07:32PM
    Re: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler
    Kizim

ok anyone remember when Traci was with Brad how her parentals were all excited (John). He was the gardner. & you all remember when she use to make Dani sleep on the sofa? without her and without sex-capades? She is a darn prude... no offence for the Traci fans,.... why are they bringing her back again? Well I only like her when she was with Brad and stood up against the odds. And still hitch up with him and had his kid.... Collen do this Colleen do that Colleen dont smoke pot Colleen be home by 10... Oh my GOD

This post has been edited inadvertantly describing an actor's physical being negatively.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 08:08AM
    #12   2007/02/27 07:42PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Kizim: ok anyone remember when Traci was with Brad how her parentals were all excited (John). He was the gardner. & you all remember when she use to make Dani sleep on the sofa? without her and without sex-capades? She is a darn prude... no offence for the Traci fans, .... why are they bringing her back again? Well I only like her when she was with Brad and stood up against the odds. And still hitch up with him and had his kid.... Collen do this Colleen do that Colleen dont smoke pot Colleen be home by 10... Oh my GOD

That's probably why Colleen rebels the way she does! Plus she wants to betreated as an adult! The Way Adrian treats her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 08:09AM
    #13   2007/02/27 07:43PM
    nyaccent

Remember though, he may not care because he may not be a REAL professor.. Since this is a spoiler thread, the professor thing may just be a cover.

#14   2007/02/27 07:54PM
    mrspalms

Doesn't it say in the spoilers that Adrian wants to marry Colleen and they both have a decision to make? I'm thinking her decision will be whether or not to marry him and his decision will have to do with his continuing to teach because of their relationship. The spoilers say his identity will be revealed so... the teacher/student issue may be irrelevant?? I have no problem with the relationship as they are both adults. I'm a parent and if it were high school and a minor child it would be illegal!

#15   2007/02/27 08:14PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote mrspalms: Doesn't it say in the spoilers that Adrian wants to marry Colleen and they both have a decision to make? I'm thinking her decision will be whether or not to marry him and his decision will have to do with his continuing to teach because of their relationship. The spoilers say his identity will be revealed so... the teacher/student issue may be irrelevant?? I have no problem with the relationship as they are both adults. I'm a parent and if it were high school and a minor child it would be illegal!

That could be!! Also ... Colleen has a decision of whether or not to go to NY with Traci.

#16   2007/02/27 08:15PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote nyaccent: Remember though, he may not care because he may not be a REAL professor.. Since this is a spoiler thread, the professor thing may just be a cover.

GREAT point!

#17   2007/02/27 08:22PM
    mrspalms

This is going to be exciting to watch!! Can't wait until she wakes up on Thursday. Traci was always the underdog because of her weight and self-esteem issues but she really has no room to judge either. I hope she can realize that Adrian does love Colleen. Decisions, decisions... will they both move to NY? I can't see them writing Colleen out to move her to NY at this point... that wouldn't make good story line sense would it?

#18   2007/02/27 08:28PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote mrspalms: This is going to be exciting to watch!! Can't wait until she wakes up on Thursday. Traci was always the underdog because of her weight and self-esteem issues but she really has no room to judge either. I hope she can realize that Adrian does love Colleen. Decisions, decisions... will they both move to NY? I can't see them writing Colleen out to move her to NY at this point... that wouldn't make good story line sense would it?

I dont see them writing her out either... BUT maybe she will go on a little break. You know they do that every now and then... BUT If I have it my way... Neither Adrian nor Colleen will be going anywhere! They are our new Supercouple!

#19   2007/02/27 08:32PM
    mrspalms

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote mrspalms: This is going to be exciting to watch!! Can't wait until she wakes up on Thursday. Traci was always the underdog because of her weight and self-esteem issues but she really has no room to judge either. I hope she can realize that Adrian does love Colleen. Decisions, decisions... will they both move to NY? I can't see them writing Colleen out to move her to NY at this point... that wouldn't make good story line sense would it?

I dont see them writing her out either... BUT maybe she will go on a little break. You know they do that every now and then... BUT If I have it my way... Neither Adrian nor Colleen will be going anywhere! They are our new Supercouple!

Oh I totally agree with that Empress! They are the only reason I've been watching lately too. Maybe Adrian will decide to take her to Rome instead! Wouldn't a romantic remote be fun? He could show her all the beautiful art. Much better than the Czech Republic or Switzerland!

#20   2007/02/27 08:33PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote mrspalms:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:

Oh I totally agree with that Empress! They are the only reason I've been watching lately too. Maybe Adrian will decide to take her to Rome instead! Wouldn't a romantic remote be fun? He could show her all the beautiful art. Much better than the Czech Republic or Switzerland!

I would LOVE that! She does have her internship coming up... IF she gets it!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list