List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler

Started by EmpressOperaDiva at 2007/02/27 05:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:38AM, Views: 2167, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/27 05:35PM
    Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler
    EmpressOpera...

I read that Traci is going to turn Adrian in to GCU for sleeping with Colleen!!! Oh No!!

#2   2007/02/27 05:37PM
    Re: Traci/Colleen/Adrian Spoiler
    YR_GHFan

I knew it! I knew that it was going to be Traci. It's so hypocrytical of her to do that considering her past rendevouz with Tim Sullivan!?

#3   2007/02/27 05:39PM
    Kasha

Tracy just seems to always portray a sour grapes, whiney character, so this does not surprise me.

#4   2007/02/27 05:44PM
    EmpressOpera...

I'm NOT liking Traci right now!

#5   2007/02/27 06:09PM
    Chrissi

I suppose as her mother, she doesn't want her daughter to repeat her mistakes. I like Adrian and Colleen, but what he did was wrong... I can see Traci being a good mom and looking after her daughter.

#6   2007/02/27 06:14PM
    EmpressOpera...

Yeah... But dont you think that once Traci see's how much Adrian loves Colleen... I mean TRULY loves her, that she will back off? Adrian is a good guy, he would NEVER hurt Colleen.

#7   2007/02/27 06:26PM
    Chrissi

Maybe. I personally don't see an issue with them dating. Sure he's her professor, but she's old enough to do what she wants. He's not her doctor or anything, so to me he is not really in a position of authority. I don't know.. University is different. If she were in high school I'd have something different to say.

I'm not a mother ... I think a mom would feel differently!! hehehe

#8   2007/02/27 06:41PM
    EmpressOpera...

Yeah... if this was High School... I would NOT be a fan! --I'm not a Mom yet either... so maybe my opinions will change... But I hope not! LOL.

#9   2007/02/27 06:48PM
    Kasha

I remember when I was in college(back in the stone age) a close friend of mine started to have romantic interest in her TA(teacher's assistant-who in those days was actually the teacher in her class). They had to keep their romance extremely quiet otherwise it would jeopardize his academic position. She was 20 at the time, so not a minor. As soon as the semester ended and she was no longer his student, they were able to openly date. They are still married today!

#10   2007/02/27 06:49PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Kasha: I remember when I was in college(back in the stone age) a close friend of mine started to have romantic interest in her TA(teacher's assistant-who in those days was actually the teacher in her class). They had to keep their romance extremely quiet otherwise it would jeopardize his academic position. She was 20 at the time, so not a minor. As soon as the semester ended and she was no longer his student, they were able to openly date. They are still married today!

Awwww... You get the great story for the day award!! I liked this one! So sweet!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list