List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching

Started by Watching Since 1973 at 2007/02/27 02:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:29AM, Views: 731, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/28 10:07AM
    Re: Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching
    quillpen

I rather imagine Adrain is thinking and perusing much about the two. Wondering why they are so close? Little does he know how accurate he is. I have never liked the Vic/JT storyline. If we all remember back, Victoria is a lot older than this one looks and she was way too old for him when they had their little romp in the hay and I still see that. It is one of those cases of changing the personality when they change actors. And, I always thought this victoria was not as mature in behavior as the one that had the part for years. I can't say I don't like her, but I am still having an adjustment problem with the complete change in looks and in personality, as well. This is unusual for me...

#12   2007/02/28 10:09AM
    nurse_magoo

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote LazyDays: I almost choked when JT told Victoria he got paid to notice when something was not right. He must not get paid much.

Yeah, well who ever is "paying" JT, they're getting ripped off! As a P.I., JT doesn't see anything of use! Maybe he should change careers and become a pyschic - I'm sure Kay could hook him up with Silvia Brown for some tutoring

But yes, I wonder how they're going to use Adrian's observation of JT and Victoria's 'chit-chat' at the hospital? Hmmmm.

I agree with you. Didn't Katherine and Jill hire JT and Paul found Cane's uncle. What the heck has JT found latley but trouble? The writer's are making him look like an a.. with no brains.

#13   2007/02/28 10:12AM
    suegerry

In my own opinion - I think its none of Adrian's affair what's going on with JT & Victoria. Unless he wants to use it against them with Brad.

I found Adrian to look rather suspicious...!

#14   2007/02/28 10:16AM
    gommie

I think like most of you-he was thinking that maybe JT is not so committed to his love for Colleen as he makes out to be.I think PCP will file it away--

#15   2007/02/28 10:17AM
    nurse_magoo

Quote suegerry: In my own opinion - I think its none of Adrian's affair what's going on with JT & Victoria. Unless he wants to use it against them with Brad.

I found Adrian to look rather suspicious...!

Ok suegerry do we need to find you a pic of JT for your profile *wink*

#16   2007/02/28 10:29AM
    suegerry

No thanks - I rather have something that is "ME" like those eyes....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list