List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching

Started by Watching Since 1973 at 2007/02/27 02:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:29AM, Views: 747, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/27 02:05PM
    Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching
    Watching Sin...

While Victoria and JT talked at the hospital today Adrian was watching them. He had a rather surprised look on his face. It looked innocent enough but I think Adrian picked up a vibe. Adrian doesn't really know many people in GC. I hope he doesn't get drawn into some of the other's drama that's going on. He doesn't need to lower himself and needs to concentrate on Colleen.

#2   2007/02/27 04:26PM
    Re: Victoria & JT talking, with Adrain watching
    shopgirl

Your right, they did seem to make a big deal out of Korbel watching J.T. and Victoria have their little chat! As big as jerk as Brad is being to Korbel, he probably understands Victoria needing to confide in J.T.

#3   2007/02/27 04:44PM
    EmpressOpera...

I think it will be an observation that he relays to Colleen... You know... Like if she says that she needs to hear J.T out or something... He can say that J.T. and Victoria were getting friendly... You know...

#4   2007/02/27 06:30PM
    LazyDays

I almost choked when JT told Victoria he got paid to notice when something was not right. He must not get paid much.

#5   2007/02/27 06:39PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote LazyDays: I almost choked when JT told Victoria he got paid to notice when something was not right. He must not get paid much.

Hahaha... I didn't even notice that until now! Thanks...I needed to laugh!

#6   2007/02/27 06:44PM
    Soulsistah

Quote LazyDays: I almost choked when JT told Victoria he got paid to notice when something was not right. He must not get paid much.

Yeah, well who ever is "paying" JT, they're getting ripped off! As a P.I., JT doesn't see anything of use! Maybe he should change careers and become a pyschic - I'm sure Kay could hook him up with Silvia Brown for some tutoring

But yes, I wonder how they're going to use Adrian's observation of JT and Victoria's 'chit-chat' at the hospital? Hmmmm.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/27 06:45PM
    #7   2007/02/27 06:45PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Soulsistah:

Yeah, well who ever is "paying" JT, they're getting ripped off! As a P.I., JT doesn't see anything of use! Maybe he should changes careers and become a pyschic - I'm sure Kay could hook him up with Silvia Brown for some tutoring

But yes, I wonder how they're going to use Adrian's observation of JT and Victoria's 'chit-chat' at the hospital? Hmmmm.

Maybe he will tell Victoria that J.T and her look good together! No.... That wont happen... But I would love to see it... lol.

#8   2007/02/27 09:18PM
    capricorn27

i took the look to mean that adrian was noting that tj was moving on and possibly not after colleen anymore. the way that victoria and tj were interacting reminded me of the colleen and adrian interact sometimes.

#9   2007/02/28 05:14AM
    allimcbeal

Adrian is a very smart man, and its obvious the connection Victoria and JT have. Maybe he realized that JT is not as committed to Coleen as he claims. Also Coleen told Adrian that Jt And V slept together.

#10   2007/02/28 05:35AM
    Watching Sin...

I think Victoria will help Adrain get in to see Colleen. Then she can console JT's broken heart. I think she has had about had it with Brad.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list