List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Carmen is Alive.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carmen is Alive.

Started by george at 2007/02/27 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 03:19PM, Views: 1666, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/02/27 08:15PM
    Re: Carmen is Alive.
    shopgirl

Quote george:
    Quote Watching Since 1973: Jana is crazy enough to show up as Carmen to set up Dru. I just hope Neil isn't going crazy too!

Jana looks nothing like Carmen. Unless she went to halloween store and bought a Carmen mask. You could clearly tell it was Carmen.

I gotta go with George on this one........that was clearly Carmen on the elevator today! I can't believe the writer's would subject us to an "evil twin" storyline, especially after the whole Sheila nightmare. And, since Janna and Carmen looked nothing alike, I don't see how it could be Janna???? geez........all so confusing

#32   2007/02/28 04:44AM
    CandyLane5

All I know is that Dru hired the ace detective JT to find out if Carmon had a twin he never got back to her....

#33   2007/02/28 07:04AM
    quillpen

Quote george: PART TWO

Unless, Jana got plastic surgery to like Carmen, that be another sheila, phyliss look like contest again.

Please tell me you are teasing.... We have seen Jana long after we began seeing this Carmen, so you know it can't be Jana. You are teasing, aren't you?

#34   2007/02/28 07:06AM
    allimcbeal

Its probably a twin.

#35   2007/02/28 07:10AM
    quillpen

Quote CandyLane5: All I know is that Dru hired the ace detective JT to find out if Carmon had a twin he never got back to her....

I think they did have a scene that explained she did have a sister but not a twin and that her sister was not a look alike. And, CandyLane, you gotta stop misspelling my name. I'm beginning to become offended. I two kids who fail to be able to spell Carmen. One does the 'o' thing the other one does Carmin.... Go figure... But you...????

Back to topic... Sorry about that... So, was there a sister that JT missed? There was some mention of a cousin on the show, but no mention of what she looked like. Could it be a cousin. True the only DNA that would match would be her exact twin. So, surely it must be her that is dead. So to me the question I have been unable to come up with the answer to is this; Who Is The Carmen Look alike?????

#36   2007/02/28 07:17AM
    CandyLane5

Quote quillpen:
    Quote CandyLane5: All I know is that Dru hired the ace detective JT to find out if Carmon had a twin he never got back to her....

I think they did have a scene that explained she did have a sister but not a twin and that her sister was not a look alike. And, CandyLane, you gotta stop misspelling my name. I'm beginning to become offended. I two kids who fail to be able to spell Carmen. One does the 'o' thing the other one does Carmin.... Go figure... But you...????

Back to topic... Sorry about that... So, was there a sister that JT missed? There was some mention of a cousin on the show, but no mention of what she looked like. Could it be a cousin. True the only DNA that would match would be her exact twin. So, surely it must be her that is dead. So to me the question I have been unable to come up with the answer to is this; Who Is The Carmen Look alike?????

Im so sorry I didnt know your name was Carmen,, I thought it was Quillpen, and I am married to a Latin Lover,, lol so I live in S.TX and they spell Carmen down here Carmon... soo...sorry if I offended you.

#37   2007/02/28 07:42AM
    quillpen

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote quillpen:

Im so sorry I didnt know your name was Carmen,, I thought it was Quillpen, and I am married to a Latin Lover,, lol so I live in S.TX and they spell Carmen down here Carmon... soo...sorry if I offended you.

You didn't offend me. I'm being a smart --- One of my lovable traits... Gotta say, There is my first name, my middle name Irish, my maiden last name Scots, and my present last name Italian. So, I've come full circle since Carmen in Italian is a man's name. With the "e"... But being blonde, it all gets jumbled, huh?? Go ahead and use 'o' I'm only having fun.....

#38   2007/02/28 07:45AM
    mrspalms

:~ I just posted a NEW Carmen spoiler that you might find interesting. Unless you don't read spoilers...

#39   2007/02/28 07:47AM
    Sheri0082

Quote Plot_Twister: Hey George...someone just posted a theory that it is Janna dressed up like Carmen. I like it. DNA proved that Carmen is dead...unless it is a twin then is DNA the same????? I don't know...but I like Janna is Carmen.

I think that is a great idea on what may be happening. It would explain my questions. One of them being, if Carmen is really alive, why would Jana say she killed her? So I think u could be right.

#40   2007/02/28 07:53AM
    quillpen

Quote Sheri0082:
    Quote Plot_Twister: Hey George...someone just posted a theory that it is Janna dressed up like Carmen. I like it. DNA proved that Carmen is dead...unless it is a twin then is DNA the same????? I don't know...but I like Janna is Carmen.

I think that is a great idea on what may be happening. It would explain my questions. One of them being, if Carmen is really alive, why would Jana say she killed her? So I think u could be right.

Do you actually think Jana has had the time, either past or present, to do all the makeup necessary to remake her each time she wants Carmen to appear?? I thnk we still have to dig deeper than Jana.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list