List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Carmen is Alive.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carmen is Alive.

Started by george at 2007/02/27 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 03:19PM, Views: 1638, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/27 05:49PM
    Re: Carmen is Alive.
    CandyLane5

Quote george: Hopefully, Neil can undo the wrong and get Dru out that funny farm. It only proves that Dru was not going crazy, but being lured in that direction.

I think that once you are committed the state takes over for the next six months... and then the family can try to get the family member out...but only after six months...

#22   2007/02/27 05:52PM
    EmpressOpera...

Nope... I still think she is dead. It has to be a twin sister, or family member! Has to! What other reason would they have to go after Dru?

#23   2007/02/27 06:26PM
    LazyDays

Quote foreveryoung:
    Quote Plot_Twister: Hey George...someone just posted a theory that it is Janna dressed up like Carmen. I like it. DNA proved that Carmen is dead...unless it is a twin then is DNA the same????? I don't know...but I like Janna is Carmen.

in soap opera land such as genoa city anything IS possible--only fraternal twins would not have same DNA, identical would so she may have twin...

what happened to Dru hiring JT to get a photo of her sister....i remember Carmen's mom coming to the trial but not Carmen's sis....hmmm makes me wonder!!

I think Jenna was soooo obsessed with Carmen and after finding out she killed her Jenna is dressing up like Carmen...Jenna loved to makeover people...happy watching!!

If I remember correctly a few weeks back JT and Dru were talking about Carmen's sister and JT said that she looked nothing like Carmen.

#24   2007/02/27 06:42PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote LazyDays:
    Quote foreveryoung:
    Quote Plot_Twister: Hey George...someone just posted a theory that it is Janna dressed up like Carmen. I like it. DNA proved that Carmen is dead...unless it is a twin then is DNA the same????? I don't know...but I like Janna is Carmen.

in soap opera land such as genoa city anything IS possible--only fraternal twins would not have same DNA, identical would so she may have twin...

what happened to Dru hiring JT to get a photo of her sister....i remember Carmen's mom coming to the trial but not Carmen's sis....hmmm makes me wonder!!

I think Jenna was soooo obsessed with Carmen and after finding out she killed her Jenna is dressing up like Carmen...Jenna loved to makeover people...happy watching!!

If I remember correctly a few weeks back JT and Dru were talking about Carmen's sister and JT said that she looked nothing like Carmen.

Your right... Nothing alike.

#25   2007/02/27 07:11PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Plot_Twister: But there is a cousin or something that looks like her. I know that there was a pic in Carmen's suite that Jack commented on the resemblence.

Was it Jack or Neil? I think it was Neil.

#26   2007/02/27 07:28PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Plot_Twister: Dont know. Either one. Still works either way.

Your right though... I distinctly remember! Hmmm.... Very Interesting...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list