List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Carmen is Alive.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carmen is Alive.

Started by george at 2007/02/27 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 03:19PM, Views: 1688, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/27 02:00PM
    Re: Carmen is Alive.
    Cyrian

Agreed. I am believing she's real truly fully dead (script in Wizard of Oz - or do we need the little coroner to come out and "sing" it again !? rofl)

A cousin would not have match DNA, but if Chow & Carmen had been closer than we're told so far, he may be aware of a relative and be using her "to gaslight Dru" into the nutbin.?! who knows.
    This'll play out (lord knows how long) and then are we stuck with Chow & "duplicate" Carmen - or do they get jailed for fraud, or what for trying to set Dru up ?
    End result.....somewhere on this site, I think I read that Victoria Rowell is not signing again...and therefore, this is the round-about way their gonna "write her out" ?

#12   2007/02/27 02:03PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote kimyla:
    Quote Cyrian: ok. so what about the theory that edit to remove spoiler and Chow's orchestrating this drama to "gaslight" Dru ?

and.....doesn't the "carmen's not dead" sorta smell like all those years of "indestructible sheila"......just redone. Guess it's harder than I thought for them to get a brand new fresh story idea ? (I'm no writer, Ever - so who am I to throw a stone.)

I hope that they don't go there...

The show(I saw it yesterday in Canada)that was on today in the US, literally gave me goosebumps when they showed"Carmen" going into the elevator. Dru's scenes were amazing and I really felt terrible for her and her family. I hope they catch the people are responsible. No-one deserves this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/27 04:03PM
    #13   2007/02/27 02:10PM
    sarah24

agreed that she is dead but jana is dressed up like carmen

#14   2007/02/27 02:18PM
    KeepingItReal

Edited to take out the spoiler that should remain in the spoiler section and not in a non spoiler thread. Thanks.

She much stronger than that to confess to something she did not do.

It's in the "spoiler section" plus there was a thread talking about all this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/27 04:05PM
    #15   2007/02/27 02:25PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote KeepingItReal: Spoiler deleted. She much stronger than that to confess to something she did not do.

It's in the "spoiler section" plus there was a thread talking about all this.

Thanks KIR, I read that a while back, but didn't want to mention names in case my post got edited for posting spoiler info in a non-spoiler thread

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/27 04:06PM
    #16   2007/02/27 02:38PM
    KeepingItReal

Oops. I just thought it was public knowledge by now with all the threads about her.

To the Moderators and Editors, etc. ect. I appologize in advance for providing "Spoiler" information in an "Non-Spoiler" thread as this was not my intent.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/27 04:08PM
    #17   2007/02/27 04:09PM
    nyaccent

Quote KeepingItReal: Oops. I just thought it was public knowledge by now with all the threads about her.

To the Moderators and Editors, etc. ect. I appologize in advance for providing "Spoiler" information in an "Non-Spoiler" thread as this was not my intent.

You apology accepted-- no problem and I just edited the post.

If that ever happens again when you realize you put something in a post that shouldn't be...you can edit your own posts to change or delete what you want.

#18   2007/02/27 05:04PM
    foreveryoung

Quote Plot_Twister: Hey George...someone just posted a theory that it is Janna dressed up like Carmen. I like it. DNA proved that Carmen is dead...unless it is a twin then is DNA the same????? I don't know...but I like Janna is Carmen.

in soap opera land such as genoa city anything IS possible--only fraternal twins would not have same DNA, identical would so she may have twin...

what happened to Dru hiring JT to get a photo of her sister....i remember Carmen's mom coming to the trial but not Carmen's sis....hmmm makes me wonder!!

I think Jenna was soooo obsessed with Carmen and after finding out she killed her Jenna is dressing up like Carmen...Jenna loved to makeover people...happy watching!!

#19   2007/02/27 05:17PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Plot_Twister:
    Quote Cyrian: ok. so what about the theory that edit to delete spoiler and Chow's orchestrating this drama to "gaslight" Dru ?

and.....doesn't the "carmen's not dead" sorta smell like all those years of "indestructible sheila"......just redone. Guess it's harder than I thought for them to get a brand new fresh story idea ? (I'm no writer, Ever - so who am I to throw a stone.)

That doesn't explain the dna. Carmen is dead. as a doornail.

LOL George...nothing else would make sense..lol nothing ever makes sense in GC lol

Twins have the same DNA....

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list