List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Red Head

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Red Head

Started by Stronger Woman at 2007/02/27 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 03:04PM, Views: 2285, Replies: 74
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2007/02/28 11:53AM
    Re: Nick and Red Head
    Soulsistah

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote suegerry: or maybe Mrs. Robinson....

A famous line once went "coo-coo-a-choo Mrs. Robinson..."!! Phyllie should be cooing that to her man-boy instead of trying to sing lullah-byes to Summer

LOL .... she was just so giggly today, looks so phony.....

Another reason why I love Dru- always call'n Phyllie a "heffa" . Well now she's a giggl'n heffa Somebody pass her a lollipop

#62   2007/02/28 01:06PM
    Paolucci

aren't Micheal and Loren about the same age as Red?

#63   2007/02/28 01:10PM
    KeepingItReal

Michael is 5 years older but they "look like a couple".

If one looks older than the other so be it.....it is what it is.

Some people you can tell their age and some you can't. Some age well some don't.

JMO

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 01:11PM
    #64   2007/02/28 01:23PM
    CandyLane5

Quote anadea:
    Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote dhhogan:
    Quote anadea:
    Quote phick4ever: so what difference does it make how old she is, what does that have to do with anything???

Personally it seems from the post some are slamming MS on her looks, saying Phyllis looks old, which is ludicious, the woman is and has always been beautiful, and when you slam Phyllis's looks you are slamming Michelle, which I believe is against board rules.

Absolutely right. We are told to avoid bashing.

Iím sorry if you all may have thought that I was bashing this actress I was just stating that she is starting to age on this show ass she should and everyone else. I happen to think MS is a beautiful woman and looks good for her age. I also think the paring of she and Nick was not a good match because of the age difference and maturity of the characters. She really does look and acts much older than him too me, which is not talking about her but stating my opinion. If I said that she was ugly and has ugly red hair than that would be talking about her. Sorry if I offended.

She is much older than Nick... that's why she called the shop about the receipt... and that's why she knows when Nick told her he was a jerk,, a big jerk, THE Biggest Jerk.. she knew it was over.... she's been around...
    so am I... hehe

She is much older so that is why she called the shop about the receipt? She is much older and that's why she knows when Nick told her he was a jerk? Please explain the corollary between her age and those conclusions.

You can put a lot of things over on a 20 year old but not a 50 year old.. Grannys know men... lol.. and the receipt laying out with his wallet but no gift, and growing suspicions between them, told her something was wrong, she did find out something was wrong. When a man tells you that HE is a JERK,, the Biggest JERK,, he's warning you that parting of the ways are not far in the future...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 01:23PM
    #65   2007/02/28 01:27PM
    Chrissi

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote Chrissi: If Nick just had an enema, then I'd think he would look very comfortable and relaxed, if you know what I mean!! LOL

Chrissi that was hilarious... and on that note I am getting ready for bed... nothing like a good laugh to calm ya...good nite all zzzzzzzz

Hehe not that I know what an enema is like. LOL Or maybe I do!! LOL

I think during the enema.... well maybe I had better get back on topic!!

I haven't seen Nick and Phyl have sex in a few days and I'm all out of sorts!!!

#66   2007/02/28 01:31PM
    Chrissi

Quote anadea:
    Quote phick4ever: so what difference does it make how old she is, what does that have to do with anything???

Personally it seems from the post some are slamming MS on her looks, saying Phyllis looks old, which is ludicious, the woman is and has always been beautiful, and when you slam Phyllis's looks you are slamming Michelle, which I believe is against board rules.

Absolutely right. We are told to avoid bashing.

It really is against board rules to bash the actors. Just think of it this way... they're real people and if they read the posts they might be offended. I'd probably be unhappy if someone kept cutting up my looks! Wouldn't anyone?!

That's why we like to keep bashing to the characters... as long as we try to give everyone space for their own opinion.

I gave this some thought and I really think that all of the actresses are good looking in their own way. Phyllis (Michelle) is in crazy great shape as is Sharon (Sharon Case, with whom I spoke with this weekend on im!! Very nice girl and I invited her here!!) and ...Nikki looks pretty hot too!!

Then there are the delicious men of daytime. And I do go on!!!

#67   2007/02/28 02:04PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote Chrissi: If Nick just had an enema, then I'd think he would look very comfortable and relaxed, if you know what I mean!! LOL

Chrissi that was hilarious... and on that note I am getting ready for bed... nothing like a good laugh to calm ya...good nite all zzzzzzzz

lol speaking of enemias and sex... I laughed at your post because people who have lusty disgusting dirty sex which equals kinky sex.hehe..well...that could be why Nick looks so relaxed and comfortable...(I hope I dont get in trouble for this post...) YIKES!!lol and yes.. Nick and Phyllis havent had sex since Phelia...

#68   2007/02/28 02:25PM
    phick4ever

^^^just because you have not seen them have sex doesn't mean that they have not had sex, One thing their marriage does not have a problem with is in the bedroom, living room, tub, shower. I will never forget my 90 year old grandmother telling my younger sister after having her twins "Honey, don't forget you can't have sex for 8 weeks, but remember there are other ways to please your man!" I thought all of us in the room were going to faint, and she looked at us and said "your grandfather went with a smile on his face @ 92!" Just remember Nick doesn't look unsatisfied!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 02:27PM
    #69   2007/02/28 02:29PM
    Soulsistah

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote Chrissi:
    Quote CandyLane5:

lol speaking of enemias and sex... I laughed at your post because people who have lusty disgusting dirty sex which equals kinky sex.hehe..well...that could be why Nick looks so relaxed and comfortable...(I hope I dont get in trouble for this post...) YIKES!!lol and yes.. Nick and Phyllis havent had sex since Phelia...

I'm been rejoicing at not having to see the Ick factor on my screen in a while - whoo hoo!! I can leave my windex & disinfectant in the cleaning drawer a little while longer

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list