List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Red Head

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Red Head

Started by Stronger Woman at 2007/02/27 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 03:04PM, Views: 2305, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2007/02/28 06:24AM
    Re: Nick and Red Head
    dhhogan

Quote anadea:
    Quote phick4ever: so what difference does it make how old she is, what does that have to do with anything???

Personally it seems from the post some are slamming MS on her looks, saying Phyllis looks old, which is ludicious, the woman is and has always been beautiful, and when you slam Phyllis's looks you are slamming Michelle, which I believe is against board rules.

Absolutely right. We are told to avoid bashing.

Iím sorry if you all may have thought that I was bashing this actress I was just stating that she is starting to age on this show ass she should and everyone else. I happen to think MS is a beautiful woman and looks good for her age. I also think the pairing of she and Nick was not a good match because of the age difference and maturity of the characters. She really does look and acts much older than him too me, which is not talking about her but stating my opinion. If I said that she was ugly and has ugly red hair than that would be talking about her. Sorry if I offended.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 06:31AM
    #52   2007/02/28 06:31AM
    CandyLane5

Quote dhhogan:
    Quote anadea:
    Quote phick4ever: so what difference does it make how old she is, what does that have to do with anything???

Personally it seems from the post some are slamming MS on her looks, saying Phyllis looks old, which is ludicious, the woman is and has always been beautiful, and when you slam Phyllis's looks you are slamming Michelle, which I believe is against board rules.

Absolutely right. We are told to avoid bashing.

Iím sorry if you all may have thought that I was bashing this actress I was just stating that she is starting to age on this show ass she should and everyone else. I happen to think MS is a beautiful woman and looks good for her age. I also think the paring of she and Nick was not a good match because of the age difference and maturity of the characters. She really does look and acts much older than him too me, which is not talking about her but stating my opinion. If I said that she was ugly and has ugly red hair than that would be talking about her. Sorry if I offended.

She is much older than Nick... that's why she called the shop about the receipt... and that's why she knows when Nick told her he was a jerk,, a big jerk, THE Biggest Jerk.. she knew it was over.... she's been around...
    as for Michelle Stafford... I think she should get the award for Best Actress for her portrayal of Phelia, and the woman who committed adultery with Nick and broke up his marriage, and now Summer.... and I think she is very beautiful for her age.... She is aging beautifully.. as so am I... hehe

#53   2007/02/28 06:38AM
    Shys

dh.. your not bashing the character, saying that ya think she looks older then nick isnt putting her down. I understood what ya meant. When they are next to each other nick looks way younger then her. When she is standing with jack, they look the same age. Nothing is being said about her body or if she wasnt or was pretty by you, your statement is just being twisted around. Just my opinion..

#54   2007/02/28 11:07AM
    Soulsistah

Quote Shys: dh.. your not bashing the character, saying that ya think she looks older then nick isnt putting her down. I understood what ya meant. When they are next to each other nick looks way younger then her. When she is standing with jack, they look the same age. Nothing is being said about her body or if she wasnt or was pretty by you, your statement is just being twisted around. Just my opinion..

Well said Shys. I made a similiar point in this thread. No need to explain dh- we get ya.

#55   2007/02/28 11:16AM
    dhhogan

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Shys: dh.. your not bashing the character, saying that ya think she looks older then nick isnt putting her down. I understood what ya meant. When they are next to each other nick looks way younger then her. When she is standing with jack, they look the same age. Nothing is being said about her body or if she wasnt or was pretty by you, your statement is just being twisted around. Just my opinion..

Well said Shys. I made a similiar point in this thread. No need to explain dh- we get ya.

Thanks Ladies

#56   2007/02/28 11:21AM
    suegerry

In the last couple of episodes Phyllis did look older that Nick.....

#57   2007/02/28 11:34AM
    KeepingItReal

They just don't look like a couple......It looks like the Older women playing with her boy toy.

JMO

#58   2007/02/28 11:36AM
    suegerry

or maybe Mrs. Robinson....

#59   2007/02/28 11:43AM
    Soulsistah

Quote suegerry: or maybe Mrs. Robinson....

A famous line once went "coo-coo-a-choo Mrs. Robinson..."!! Phyllie should be cooing that to her man-boy instead of trying to sing lullah-byes to Summer

#60   2007/02/28 11:45AM
    suegerry

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote suegerry: or maybe Mrs. Robinson....

A famous line once went "coo-coo-a-choo Mrs. Robinson..."!! Phyllie should be cooing that to her man-boy instead of trying to sing lullah-byes to Summer

LOL .... she was just so giggly today, looks so phony.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list