List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Red Head

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Red Head

Started by Stronger Woman at 2007/02/27 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 03:04PM, Views: 2224, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2007/02/27 08:22PM
    Re: Nick and Red Head
    shopgirl

Quote thedeb: The biggest problem with Nick and Phyllis is simply that Phyllis belongs with Jack. Ever since Phyllis and Jack split, Phyllis has been meek and unsure of herself. It doesn't suit her. She was much more fun to watch when she was with Jack.

I agree with you 100%.........I have always said I loved Phyllis before she hooked up with Nick. Now she just leaves me cold........get her back with smilin Jack quickly!!

#42   2007/02/28 03:06AM
    phick4ever

Funny I was always of the opinion that Jack stiffled Phyllis, with Jack everything had to be his way and his vendetta with Victor was more important than his wife. And now to hear Jack admit that means that Phyllis was not the reason that marriage ended. but to each their own.

#43   2007/02/28 04:11AM
    CandyLane5

When Jack found out about Nick sneaking around with Phyllis, who used to be his stepson, it made it sick to his stomach...He couldnt even look at Phyllis for awhile.. but now he is over it.. and ready to take her back...and I think Summer might be his and this could bond them together...
    Why do I think Summer might be Jacks daughter not Nicks.. is because of the way the paternity test was handled.. and Phyllis worked in the local lab there, and has friends there... Remember Sasha??? I think that was her name...anyways.. Phyllis has her ways to get what she wants...and I think she went after Nick full force and knew exactly what she planned.. to get into the Newman Family and ranch...

#44   2007/02/28 04:53AM
    CandyLane5

Quote ksupergirl: candylane,

If Phyllis is nearing 50 how did she have Summer with any medical intervention? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought y'all said Phyllis had a "Miracle Baby"

#45   2007/02/28 04:57AM
    angelgurl36

i am a huge fan of nick and phyllis. i remember when daniel and lily were on the run and how nick and phyllis were with each other then i knew they were going to get together. and sharon surre aint no saint look at the men shes been with.

#46   2007/02/28 05:58AM
    Kristi27

I think that Sharon and Nick,at one time, was the hottest young couple on daytime....BUT....People grow up and grow apart...That is what has happened to them now. Even before Cassie died the spark between them was gone. I think now with Phylis and Nick they have really heated this show up...Sharon needs to be with someone she loves, Brad...

#47   2007/02/28 06:22AM
    allimcbeal

I kind of think Nick and Sharon time has passed. Its to soon after the breakup to reunite these two. I think a hot affair with Brad is the way to go!! Who know in a year or so.??

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list