List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Red Head

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Red Head

Started by Stronger Woman at 2007/02/27 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 03:04PM, Views: 2464, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2007/02/27 06:38PM
    Re: Nick and Red Head
    phick4ever

so what difference does it make how old she is, what does that have to do with anything???

Personally it seems from the post some are slamming MS on her looks, saying Phyllis looks old, which is ludicious, the woman is and has always been beautiful, and when you slam Phyllis's looks you are slamming Michelle, which I believe is against board rules.

Part of what you said is true...some of it was actor bashing and was edited...But to say that Phyllis looks older than Nick is okay and not against the guidelines.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 02:27PM
    #32   2007/02/27 06:42PM
    analisa

Quote phick4ever: so what difference does it make how old she is, what does that have to do with anything???

Personally it seems from the post some are slamming MS on her looks, saying Phyllis looks old, which is ludicious, the woman is and has always been beautiful, and when you slam Phyllis's looks you are slamming Michelle, which I believe is against board rules.

You forgot to mention her phenominal body.....very hot lady.

#33   2007/02/27 06:43PM
    Kasha

I didn't take it to mean anyone was speaking negatively about Phyllis. I think this is merely a discussion about her age as far as Y&R is. JMO

#34   2007/02/27 06:46PM
    EmpressOpera...

I usually dont write in these threads... But I happen to think that Michelle Stafford is stunning!

#35   2007/02/27 06:55PM
    Soulsistah

Quote phick4ever: so what difference does it make how old she is, what does that have to do with anything???

Okay, which is it? You went to some effort in your previous posts in this thread to "prove" that Phyllis'age is not that far off from Nick's...but when some of us still don't agree with your age time line, you say what difference does it make and what it has to do with anything?? Let me just speak for myself: I am not slamming anyone's looks - I happen to think MS has a sphinx-like body which is sexy. But again, I'm stating I think the character of Phyllis is too old on the show for Nick 's and looks it, IMO. So please don't try and paint us dissenters as slamming the actor's looks, that's the moderators job to correct us if we have, which I don't think anyone has at this point

#36   2007/02/27 07:08PM
    phick4ever

I was trying to stop the arguing, but that is impossible!

let's see who is slamming MS's looks

dhhogan

The first sentence of this blurb has been deleted by moderator.On yesterday show she looked much older than Nick. And all that grinning is getting OLD. They are no match! This was one of the posts that I had edited. I have been sick, so I was not able to get to this thread until today....but the actor bashing is out. Thanks nyaccent

Soulsistah...Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one willing to admit they're see that too...she so totally looks a lot older than Nick...like I said before, like mommy and son...

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 02:32PM
    #37   2007/02/27 07:12PM
    Soulsistah

Quote phick4ever: I was trying to stop the arguing, but that is impossible!

let's see who is slamming MS's looks

dhhogan
    first sentence edited.
    On yesterday show she looked much older than Nick. And all that grinning is getting OLD. They are no match!

Soulsistah

Accept it: some of us have the opinion that Phyllis looks too old for Nick. We're entitled to our opinion and it doesn't mean we're slamming the actor's looks. Can we end the arguemnt now and agree to disagree?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 02:33PM
    #38   2007/02/27 07:14PM
    phick4ever

I would if that is what it was. but the words say something different and that is my opinion.

#39   2007/02/27 07:19PM
    Soulsistah

Quote phick4ever: I would if that is what it was. but the words say something different and that is my opinion.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but to each his own...

#40   2007/02/27 07:41PM
    thedeb

The biggest problem with Nick and Phyllis is simply that Phyllis belongs with Jack. Ever since Phyllis and Jack split, Phyllis has been meek and unsure of herself. It doesn't suit her. She was much more fun to watch when she was with Jack.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list