List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Red Head

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Red Head

Started by Stronger Woman at 2007/02/27 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 03:04PM, Views: 2170, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/27 06:08PM
    Re: Nick and Red Head
    CandyLane5

Quote ksupergirl: When Nick is with Sharon he looks like he just had an enema. I'm serious, he always looks either uncomfortable or angry, guilty, sad or just plain miserable. When he's with Phyllis we see that gorgeous mega watt smile and those dimples. He just lights up when she is around.

lol That post reminded me of when they filmed "Girls Gone Wild 2006" here in S.Texas on S. Padre Island... my son met one of them at the local gas station and he looked just like Nick.. all blushed faced with dimples grinning from ear to ear...Lust..isnt it grande...
    He HE

#22   2007/02/27 06:10PM
    CandyLane5

Quote ksupergirl: candylane,

If Phyllis is nearing 50 how did she have Summer with any medical intervention? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my last son when I was 46 he is now 5 years old... it can happen!!

#23   2007/02/27 06:12PM
    dhhogan

If Phyllis is nearing 50 how did she have Summer with any medical intervention? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

On yesterday show she looked much older than Nick. And all that grinning is getting OLD. They are no match!

This post has been edited for actor bashing in a round about way. What you said about Phyllis is directly linked to the actress portraying her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 02:24PM
    #24   2007/02/27 06:13PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Chrissi: If Nick just had an enema, then I'd think he would look very comfortable and relaxed, if you know what I mean!! LOL

Chrissi that was hilarious... and on that note I am getting ready for bed... nothing like a good laugh to calm ya...good nite all zzzzzzzz

#25   2007/02/27 06:16PM
    Soulsistah

It's not unheard of for women in the their mid-late 40's, even early 50's to get pregnant. It happens. Anw what you're seeing on Nick's face right now when he is with Sharon is guilt, sadness, regret, remorse... They'll get back together...

#26   2007/02/27 06:17PM
    phick4ever

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote phick4ever: Lets do the math,Daniel is 18, Phyllis was about 20 to 22 when she had him, that would make her about 38 to 40 at the oldest, Nick was 19 to 20 when he married Sharon,they would have been married 11 years that would make him between 30 to 31, what is the big frigging deal????? Phyllis is just coming into her prime as a woman, a younger man is just what she needs!

No Phyllis was in her late 20's just like Danny Romalotti was...which would make her nearing 50....That's why her and Nikki get along... in business and in friendship.

sorry but I do not agree, Danny could have been yes, but I do not believe Phyllis was but you are welcome to your opinion!!!!

Daniel was actually born in 1994 that actually only make him 13!!!! but on the show he is 18...Phyllis was only 20 or 22 when she came on the show as a groupie of Danny's which was in 1994, but in order for Daniel to be 18 Phyllis has to age about the same soooo that would make her between 38 and 40....I only wished I look that good!!!!!

#27   2007/02/27 06:18PM
    Soulsistah

Quote dhhogan:

quote was edited due to actor bashing. On yesterday show she looked much older than Nick. And all that grinning is getting OLD. They are no match!

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one willing to admit they're see that too...she so totally looks a lot older than Nick...like I said before, like mommy and son...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 02:25PM
    #28   2007/02/27 06:22PM
    dhhogan

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote dhhogan:

She may not be 50 but she is starting to look like it. On yesterday show she looked much older than Nick. And all that grinning is getting OLD. They are no match!

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one willing to admit they're see that too...she so totally looks a lot older than Nick...like I said before, like mommy and son...

She looks like she should be singing him a lullaby

#29   2007/02/27 06:31PM
    Soulsistah

Quote dhhogan:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote dhhogan:

She may not be 50 but she is starting to look like it. On yesterday show she looked much older than Nick. And all that grinning is getting OLD. They are no match!

She looks like she should be singing him a lullaby

Good one - tee hee.
    But seriously, no one knows exactly how old Phyllis was when she came to GC. I'm thinking she was a lot closer in age to Danny and Christine, as they all had careers at that point in time...which puts her older than 20 or 22...IMO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list