List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Red Head

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Red Head

Started by Stronger Woman at 2007/02/27 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 03:04PM, Views: 2161, Replies: 74
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/27 12:45PM
    Nick and Red Head
    Stronger Woman

Nick is must happier with P>Please them alone>Sharon need to find someelse>Nick and Phyliss look good together and they enjoy been together>I look forward to seen what they are doing>its spice up my love life with my partner>

#2   2007/02/27 01:12PM
    Re: Nick and Red Head
    BETTYEJACKY

Quote Stronger Woman: Nick is must happier with P>Please them alone>Sharon need to find someelse>Nick and Phyliss look good together and they enjoy been together>I look forward to seen what they are doing>its spice up my love life with my partner>

Phyllis is so jealous of Sharon, deserve her Right. I am glad that I got a hot man and don't need Phyllis and Nick's boring scenes to spice up anything!

#3   2007/02/27 01:13PM
    suegerry

Quote BETTYEJACKY:
    Quote Stronger Woman: Nick is must happier with P>Please them alone>Sharon need to find someelse>Nick and Phyliss look good together and they enjoy been together>I look forward to seen what they are doing>its spice up my love life with my partner>

Phyllis is so jealous of Sharon, deserve her Right. I am glad that I got a hot man and don't need Phyllis and Nick's boring scenes to spice up anything!

lol....I feel the same.

Nick is to Phyllis what Zapato is to Victor....

#4   2007/02/27 01:16PM
    SharonnNick4...

I hope Sharon & Nick get back together... they were perfect for each other. I think they will after time.

#5   2007/02/27 01:21PM
    Soulsistah

Quote suegerry:
    Quote BETTYEJACKY:

lol....I feel the same.

Nick is to Phyllis what Zapato is to Victor....

That's one of the reason a lot of people don't buy them as a real couple - Nick is like her newest man-boy toy. LOL!

#6   2007/02/27 02:06PM
    Stronger Woman

Are you blind? Nick is happy with Phyllis. What show are u watching? Get a grib. Nick will not go back. PUPPY LOVE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was completely uncalled for and rude. The other posters are NOT blind, which is an ignorant thing to say, they've got a grip and they simply DISAGREE with you. I do NOT want to see this type of ignorance on Soaps.com boards.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/27 06:04PM
    #7   2007/02/27 02:27PM
    sarah24

agree

#8   2007/02/27 02:39PM
    pussykat

Nick and Phyliss are great together....Sharon was and is a dud! She is no saint either...hello remember Brad! I hope Victoria lets her have it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/27 02:40PM
    #9   2007/02/27 04:55PM
    CandyLane5

In real life.... Michelle Stafford is seven years older than Josh Morrow...(I hope I spelled his name right)

But in Y&R years... Phyllis nearing 50 and Nick is nearing 30... that is a 20 year difference.... that is why this story line isnt believable to the loyal fans that have watched for over 20 years...

We watched as Nick pursued Sharon for months and we watched the beautiful wedding and we watched them NOT have sex before marriage... They truly love each other... they will find their way back....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list