List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria........

Started by gommie at 2007/02/27 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:49AM, Views: 2194, Replies: 71
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2007/02/28 09:21AM
    Re: Victoria........
    gommie

Quote kimyla:
    Quote LazyDays:
    Quote kimyla: I thought Sharon was a dufus today.. she should have taken the hint from Victoria and left..but NOOO!! Victoria had every right to be upset.. I like Sharon but today, I just wanted someone to smack her.

I agree with you. Sharon had no business being there at the hospital and she should have taken Victoria's hint. But I also think Brad was wrong in kicking Korbel out of the hospital especially in light of how much Korbel has shown he cares for Colleen and I wish Victoria would have fought Brad on Korbel staying. She gave up way too easily. What ever happened to the Newman spunk she always showed?

I felt bad for Korbel as well..

Brad's an A-1 jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#62   2007/02/28 09:23AM
    kimyla

Quote gommie:
    Quote kimyla:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote kimyla: I thought Sharon was a dufus today.. she should have taken the hint from Victoria and left..but NOOO!! Victoria had every right to be upset.. I like Sharon but today, I just wanted someone to smack her.

I agree Kimyla..I know why she stayed..but she should have left-Brad is a cad!!

I do too.. But she still should have left long before she did..like when Brad & Victoria arrived at the hospital. Unless of course, Jack was there the entire time and he wanted her there.. Then i guess that would be acceptable.

Yes, but that was not the case...sharon used bad judgement yesterday-she shoule have taken the hint from V instead of hanging around and letting Brad tell her to go-groan*

I agree Gommie..

#63   2007/02/28 09:32AM
    nrps

Victoria in my opinion is putting up with way too much nonsense with Brad. She excuses every obnoxious thing he does. She gets mad for a minute and then she is lovey dovey with him. He knows he has the upper hand with her, so he just does whatever he feels like including kissing up to Sharon in her presence. Rude Rude Rude.

#64   2007/02/28 09:39AM
    jackspaniel

Quote nrps: Victoria in my opinion is putting up with way too much nonsense with Brad. She excuses every obnoxious thing he does. She gets mad for a minute and then she is lovey dovey with him. He knows he has the upper hand with her, so he just does whatever he feels like including kissing up to Sharon in her presence. Rude Rude Rude.

Ah, but does Brad have the upper hand with Victoria or is she just playing along until she can crush him. Remember the divorce lawyer she talked to long ago? Maybe she still has him on retainer - just waiting............

#65   2007/02/28 09:41AM
    nurse_magoo

Quote nrps: Victoria in my opinion is putting up with way too much nonsense with Brad. She excuses every obnoxious thing he does. She gets mad for a minute and then she is lovey dovey with him. He knows he has the upper hand with her, so he just does whatever he feels like including kissing up to Sharon in her presence. Rude Rude Rude.

I'm with you about what she is putting up with but one thing I can tell you is he will dish out anything she will take. She needs to get some Newman in her and fight back.

#66   2007/02/28 09:47AM
    Soulsistah

In this instance, I am loudly proclaiming that I blame the writers!! Victoria is one of the glaring examples of how the new writers have completely watered and dumbed-down so many characters on this show! It's infuriating how they've obliterated so many strong character traits! Sheesh They need to go back and watch more old tapes of the show to see their true characters.

#67   2007/02/28 09:48AM
    gommie

If memory serves me right-the old Victoria would never put up this stuff

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 10:02AM
    #68   2007/02/28 09:49AM
    nurse_magoo

[quote]Quote Soulsistah: In this instance, I am loudly proclaiming that I blame the writers!! Victoria is one of the glaring examples of how the new writers have completely watered and dumbed-down so many characters on this show! It's infuriating how they've obliterated so many strong character traits! Sheesh They need to go back and watch more old tapes of the show to see their true characters.[/quote
    Victoria just needs to do some adlibbing! LOL!

#69   2007/02/28 10:41AM
    nrps

At times I am actually embarrassed for her. Maybe if she put her foot down and walked out on him he would whistle another tune. He is like a child that just keeps pushing to see how far he can go.

#70   2007/02/28 10:43AM
    nyaccent

Quote gommie: I think Brad used traci from the get go---

I think Brad uses everyone!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list