List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria........

Started by gommie at 2007/02/27 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:49AM, Views: 2150, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2007/02/28 06:45AM
    Re: Victoria........
    Shys

Last i heard the hospital is a public place, you dont need an invitation to come in. If sharon wants to be supportive to jack or brad or even colleen until she breathes on her own, she has that right. Vickie is a phony, its ok for jt to sweet talk her and be all googly eyed with her but not ok for sharon to sit in the hospital waiting room.

#52   2007/02/28 07:58AM
    nurse_magoo

Did anyone else wonder yesterday why the camera paused so long on JT and Vicotia's conversation with Adrain looking in? Adrian sure had a what the heck look on his face. Just found it a little strange....

#53   2007/02/28 08:24AM
    capricorn27

Quote nurse_magoo: Did anyone else wonder yesterday why the camera paused so long on JT and Vicotia's conversation with Adrain looking in? Adrian sure had a what the heck look on his face. Just found it a little strange....

i think that adrian was noting that after tj promised colleen that "their story wasn't over" he was giving aid and comfort to victoria, the one woman who drove colleen crazy because colleen knows they slept together. tj and victoria looked a lot like adrian and colleen do in their interactions. also, i think adrian was checking out the competition because he's ready to fight. if tj is interested in victoria, all the better.

#54   2007/02/28 08:59AM
    gommie

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote Soulsistah: Actually, if I remember correctly, our Mr. Carlton (or Caplan, if you please) was in cut-off jean shorts back in the day. Whoo hoo!

lol wouldnt it be great if the writers did a flashback of Tracie remembering Brad at the pool??? HEHE

sowwy...I saw in post #31 you Ladies already thought of it LOL You naughty girls

Hey candylane..we have our memories ..still

#55   2007/02/28 09:00AM
    jackspaniel

I think the writers need to bring back the fisty Victoria -they have been making her look wimpy and certainly not the firey, strong willed business woman she used to be. She needs to wake up and dump Brad. He only married her for the power anyway. She needs to get some of her "Victor genes" back!!! IMHO

#56   2007/02/28 09:15AM
    glowery

In the right place at the right time Brad will be brough to his knees. Vicki is her Father's daughter so she has the patience to give Brad enough rope to hang himself.

If Sharon doesn't wise up and keep away from Brad, there will be two swinging at the end of that rope. Not saying anything against Sharon, but Brad has told her he is not going to leave Victoria even when he professes his love for her (Sharon) and she to him. Sharon has to be strong enough not be at Brad's beck and call Or vicki is going to take Sharon down with him.

#57   2007/02/28 09:16AM
    kimyla

Quote gommie:
    Quote kimyla: I thought Sharon was a dufus today.. she should have taken the hint from Victoria and left..but NOOO!! Victoria had every right to be upset.. I like Sharon but today, I just wanted someone to smack her.

I agree Kimyla..I know why she stayed..but she should have left-Brad is a cad!!

I do too.. But she still should have left long before she did..like when Brad & Victoria arrived at the hospital. Unless of course, Jack was there the entire time and he wanted her there.. Then i guess that would be acceptable.

#58   2007/02/28 09:18AM
    gommie

Quote kimyla:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote kimyla: I thought Sharon was a dufus today.. she should have taken the hint from Victoria and left..but NOOO!! Victoria had every right to be upset.. I like Sharon but today, I just wanted someone to smack her.

I do too.. But she still should have left long before she did..like when Brad & Victoria arrived at the hospital. Unless of course, Jack was there the entire time and he wanted her there.. Then i guess that would be acceptable.

Yes, but that was not the case...sharon used bad judgement yesterday-she shoule have taken the hint from V instead of hanging around and letting Brad tell her to go-groan*

#59   2007/02/28 09:18AM
    kimyla

Quote LazyDays:

I agree with you. Sharon had no business being there at the hospital and she should have taken Victoria's hint. But I also think Brad was wrong in kicking Korbel out of the hospital especially in light of how much Korbel has shown he cares for Colleen and I wish Victoria would have fought Brad on Korbel staying. She gave up way too easily. What ever happened to the Newman spunk she always showed?

I felt bad for Korbel as well..

#60   2007/02/28 09:21AM
    Soulsistah

Quote kimyla:
    Quote gommie:

No, Jack wasn't there the whole time because he left to go a meeting at NVP - and even asked Sharon if she wanted to join him, but she declined to stay there.
    No secret that I'm a Sharon supporter, but there's a grey area for me as to how long after Brad said she should go home and rest did Dru & Neil arrive at the hospital...it seems that Sharon might have been getting ready to leave when they arrived. I'll have to watch it again to get a better sense, as I don't see her deliberately sticking around just to irritate Victoria...JMO.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list