List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria........

Started by gommie at 2007/02/27 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:49AM, Views: 2221, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2007/02/27 09:15PM
    Re: Victoria........
    gommie

Quote shopgirl: Wouldn't it be great if when Traci comes back...she has some flashbacks of Bradley....poolside, in the previously mentioned cutoffs and tank top.

Yeah right shopgirl...Great for whom? Traci or your own pleasures

#42   2007/02/27 09:19PM
    shopgirl

Quote gommie:
    Quote shopgirl: Wouldn't it be great if when Traci comes back...she has some flashbacks of Bradley....poolside, in the previously mentioned cutoffs and tank top.

gommie you forget....I teach in a Catholic school, am I allowed to have pleasures?? Ha Ha He He

#43   2007/02/27 09:20PM
    capricorn27

i thought that beorge was very disrespectful to victoria today. he wouldn't consider her opinions, was hanging on sharon, even though even he realized that that was going too far and asked her to leave. bad beorge.

#44   2007/02/27 09:31PM
    gommie

Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:

gommie you forget....I teach in a Catholic school, am I allowed to have pleasures?? Ha Ha He He

LOL..you must think so shopgirl-the way you were asking for them.

#45   2007/02/27 09:32PM
    Soulsistah

That's why Vicky's marriage is doomed: Brad doesn't really love her. Perhaps he thinks he does, but you don't disrepect your wife's feelings so blatantly like that if you do. And then there's the little matter wherein he told Sharon he loves her...sounds like a man who's not in love with his wife to me...I dunno

#46   2007/02/27 09:38PM
    gommie

I agree...and what was that he as telling sharon during the storm-that he would always love her..what a cad!

#47   2007/02/28 02:45AM
    Shys

Quote gommie: I agree...and what was that he as telling sharon during the storm-that he would always love her..what a cad!

Thats right gommie, he had no buisness telling sharon he will always love her. Its like he is stringing her along, i was glad they didnt do anything the night of the storm. I am also hoping they dont get together i think he is trouble.

#48   2007/02/28 04:25AM
    CandyLane5

Quote Soulsistah: Actually, if I remember correctly, our Mr. Carlton (or Caplan, if you please) was in cut-off jean shorts back in the day. Whoo hoo!

lol wouldnt it be great if the writers did a flashback of Tracie remembering Brad at the pool??? HEHE

sowwy...I saw in post #31 you Ladies already thought of it LOL You naughty girls

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 04:28AM
    #49   2007/02/28 04:42AM
    allimcbeal

I don't blame Victoria for being funny with Sharon. Lets face it Sharon is after her husband and she knows it. Brad is no angel either. The whole Victoria, Brad, Sharon situation is just a matter of time. Victoria will be fine with JT to cheer her up. Should be interesting to watch.

#50   2007/02/28 06:25AM
    CandyLane5

Quote Plot_Twister: Well, Shardumb ( I say that with love) was there for Jack too. but mostly for Brad. Plus Vicki wanted her to go and that is Colleens stepmom and Jack wanted her to stay and that is Colleens uncle and Jack has no one else.....so who knows....

gosh...lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list