List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria........

Started by gommie at 2007/02/27 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:49AM, Views: 2269, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2007/02/27 08:35PM
    Re: Victoria........
    shopgirl

Quote gommie: I think Brad used traci from the get go---

Exactly -- how do you go from pool boy to corporate executive, you marry the bosses daughter...divorce her, marry the bosses other daughter....divorce her, marry another bosses daughter, cheat on her! Hmmmmmmm I see a pattern with our boy Brad

#32   2007/02/27 08:39PM
    gommie

Quote shopgirl:

Exactly -- how do you go from pool boy to corporate executive, you marry the bosses daughter...divorce her, marry the bosses other daughter....divorce her, marry another bosses daughter, cheat on her! Hmmmmmmm I see a pattern with our boy Brad

Yep, I wish I could remember back that far..I can still see Brad digging around in his shorts(not in his shorts) but with shorts on digging he was taking care of Brad...

#33   2007/02/27 08:40PM
    Soulsistah

Quote shopgirl:

Oh yeah. Brad is no fool... I believe every woman he's married has been somehow connected to his desire to climb the corporate ladder. Doesn't bode well for Victoria...she's found herself once again in what appears to be a doomed relationship

#34   2007/02/27 08:57PM
    shopgirl

Quote gommie:
    Quote shopgirl:

Yep, I wish I could remember back that far..I can still see Brad digging around in his shorts(not in his shorts) but with shorts on digging he was taking care of Brad...

Oh geez peez -- I am cracking up here!! I'm sure his shorts were black (he's always in black), they were short and tight are you diggin it??? or em diggin them???

#35   2007/02/27 09:07PM
    Soulsistah

:-) Actually, if I remember correctly, our Mr. Carlton (or Caplan, if you please) was in cut-off jean shorts back in the day. Whoo hoo!

#36   2007/02/27 09:09PM
    gommie

Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote shopgirl:

Oh geez peez -- I am cracking up here!! I'm sure his shorts were black (he's always in black), they were short and tight are you diggin it??? or em diggin them???

LOL..no I think they were cut ragged edged jeans-tight and short-with a tank top

#37   2007/02/27 09:10PM
    gommie

Quote Soulsistah: Actually, if I remember correctly, our Mr. Carlton (or Caplan, if you please) was in cut-off jean shorts back in the day. Whoo hoo!

yeah that is my recollection--

#38   2007/02/27 09:10PM
    Soulsistah

Bingo!!

#39   2007/02/27 09:13PM
    shopgirl

Wouldn't it be great if when Traci comes back...she has some flashbacks of Bradley....poolside, in the previously mentioned cutoffs and tank top.

#40   2007/02/27 09:15PM
    Soulsistah

Quote shopgirl: Wouldn't it be great if when Traci comes back...she has some flashbacks of Bradley....poolside, in the previously mentioned cutoffs and tank top.

LOL! Yeah, and she'd be thinking...wow, I was married to that?! Seriously, these characters age really well because Brad is as buff as he was back then!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list