List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria........

Started by gommie at 2007/02/27 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:49AM, Views: 2146, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/27 04:26PM
    Re: Victoria........
    analisa

Thanks Candy, I would really like to see the true Vicki in this girl. She will have a real battle with Tracie

#22   2007/02/27 04:31PM
    CandyLane5

Quote analisa: Thanks Candy, I would really like to see the true Vicki in this girl. She will have a real battle with Tracie

lol "Meow..."

#23   2007/02/27 05:22PM
    yrhooked

strongly agreed!

#24   2007/02/27 05:24PM
    gommie

I think Brad used traci from the get go---

#25   2007/02/27 05:33PM
    Kasha

Quote Plot_Twister: Brad wants nothing to do with Traci. She wanted him back a few years ago before him and Ashley got married. Traci was having trouble in her marraige and wanted to reunite with Traci...He was having no part of it. Personally, I think he was just using Traci, and there was never any true love there. jmo

I agree with you completely. I think the fact Tracy and Brad ever got together to begin with was pure manipulation on Tracy's part plus a great deal of whining. I don't think Brad was ever truly attracted to her, but to her place in a powerful, rich family and used her for that. To me, Brad is a lot like Victor. They both came from a mysterious past, changed their names and went on to be powerful, strong willed men that just about stop at nothing in order to get what they want. Interesting that Victoria ended up marrying a man so similiar to her own father.

#26   2007/02/27 05:38PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Plot_Twister: Brad wants nothing to do with Traci. She wanted him back a few years ago before him and Ashley got married. Traci was having trouble in her marraige and wanted to reunite with Traci...He was having no part of it. Personally, I think he was just using Traci, and there was never any true love there. jmo

That's true... ever since Brad was the pool boy and Tracie set her sights on him Brad used her to get into the family.. and now that he and Victoria are parting... that's where Tracie comes in... my theory is he will try to get back into the Abbot family when the truth comes out about him and Sharon which he is not being very secretive about... he is LETTING Victoria see him with Sharon which he KNOWS that will break them apart... he is just seducing Sharon... for another one night stand...

#27   2007/02/27 06:41PM
    LazyDays

Quote kimyla: I thought Sharon was a dufus today.. she should have taken the hint from Victoria and left..but NOOO!! Victoria had every right to be upset.. I like Sharon but today, I just wanted someone to smack her.

I agree with you. Sharon had no business being there at the hospital and she should have taken Victoria's hint. But I also think Brad was wrong in kicking Korbel out of the hospital especially in light of how much Korbel has shown he cares for Colleen and I wish Victoria would have fought Brad on Korbel staying. She gave up way too easily. What ever happened to the Newman spunk she always showed?

#28   2007/02/27 06:51PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote LazyDays:
    Quote kimyla: I thought Sharon was a dufus today.. she should have taken the hint from Victoria and left..but NOOO!! Victoria had every right to be upset.. I like Sharon but today, I just wanted someone to smack her.

I agree with you. Sharon had no business being there at the hospital and she should have taken Victoria's hint. But I also think Brad was wrong in kicking Korbel out of the hospital especially in light of how much Korbel has shown he cares for Colleen and I wish Victoria would have fought Brad on Korbel staying. She gave up way too easily. What ever happened to the Newman spunk she always showed?

I totally agree!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list