List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria........

Started by gommie at 2007/02/27 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:49AM, Views: 2136, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/27 02:00PM
    Re: Victoria........
    kimyla

I thought Sharon was a dufus today.. she should have taken the hint from Victoria and left..but NOOO!! Victoria had every right to be upset.. I like Sharon but today, I just wanted someone to smack her.

#12   2007/02/27 02:02PM
    gommie

Quote kimyla: I thought Sharon was a dufus today.. she should have taken the hint from Victoria and left..but NOOO!! Victoria had every right to be upset.. I like Sharon but today, I just wanted someone to smack her.

I agree Kimyla..I know why she stayed..but she should have left-Brad is a cad!!

#13   2007/02/27 02:04PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote gommie:
    Quote kimyla: I thought Sharon was a dufus today.. she should have taken the hint from Victoria and left..but NOOO!! Victoria had every right to be upset.. I like Sharon but today, I just wanted someone to smack her.

well said gommie! Brad is a cad, you are a poet and.....

#14   2007/02/27 02:06PM
    gommie

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote gommie:

well said gommie! Brad is a cad, you are a poet and.....

LOL...Bdf

#15   2007/02/27 02:14PM
    Brendasue

Quote Plot_Twister: I agree. Vicki is too strong to put up with he man Brad. He is so Macho it is disgusting. We all know that Vicki hasn't had the best luck with marraige and maybe she is just trying to make it work because she does not want to admit failure.

But, she does need to kick Brad's tukus. JT gets under Brad's skin so let her treat JT like Brad treats Sharon and see how he likes it. At least Brad Knows that Vicki slept with JT when they were broke up....he hasnt given Vicki the courtesy to know that He and Sharon were together When they were married.

If vick knew that I think it would be over.

i think it would be over too she wouldnt put up with it ....then sharon and brad would get together in a flash ......just watch eh

#16   2007/02/27 02:16PM
    golden retri...

Quote gommie: Puts up with a lot from Bradley-TOO MUCH!

The show needs to find another RYAN Before poor Victor gives up on love altogether

#17   2007/02/27 02:21PM
    sarah24

yes she do i agree

#18   2007/02/27 02:24PM
    sarah24

yes i agree

#19   2007/02/27 02:52PM
    gommie

Quote golden retrivers:
    Quote gommie: Puts up with a lot from Bradley-TOO MUCH!

The show needs to find another RYAN Before poor Victor gives up on love altogether

Yes, I like Ryan -he was sweet..

#20   2007/02/27 04:05PM
    CandyLane5

You guys aint seen nothing yet.... Remember Tracie and Ashley fighting for Brad???? Tracie won.... Wait till Tracie comes home... Victoria will be put in the back seat... Then maybe we will see the true Victoria come out...
    Cant Wait!!!!!!!!

Sharon and Brad are getting the fever again.. lol... but Brad (BBB) is seducing Sharon...and Sharon is vulnerable right now.... with Nick and his problems....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list