List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria........

Started by gommie at 2007/02/27 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 10:49AM, Views: 2196, Replies: 71
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/27 12:14PM
    Victoria........
    gommie

Puts up with a lot from Bradley-TOO MUCH!

#2   2007/02/27 12:26PM
    Re: Victoria........
    Bellydancing...

yes she does. It is suprising how wishy washy she is with him, isn't it?

#3   2007/02/27 12:27PM
    Soulsistah

Exactly! I've said this in another thread - we all like to bash the woman when the married man is the one out "creep'n" around e.g. Nick, now Brad. Point is, the heat shouldn't have just been on Phyllis - though she does deserve her share, but mostly Nick. Likewise, Victoria is ready to scratch Sharon's eyes out anytime she's in the room - when she should be show'n Brad what-for. It's not Sharon's fault Brad loves her - that's the root of Victoria's hate for Sharon. That Brad cares for her and Vic is powerless against that - at least this new wussy version of Vicky is

#4   2007/02/27 12:30PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Soulsistah: Exactly! I've said this in another thread - we all like to bash the woman when the married man is the one out "creep'n" around e.g. Nick, now Brad. Point is, the heat shouldn't have just been on Phyllis - though she does deserve her share, but mostly Nick. Likewise, Victoria is ready to scratch Sharon's eyes out anytime she's in the room - when she should be show'n Brad what-for. It's not Sharon's fault Brad loves her - that's the root of Victoria's hate for Sharon. That Brad cares for her and Vic is powerless against that - at least this new wussy version of Vicky is

Yah exactly. I really feel for Victoria because I think she does care for Brad deeply, and I also think she knows there was more that went on than just the kiss. I thought on more than one occasion that she was going to tell him that she wanted a divorce, but then Mr. Silvertongue said what she needed to hear.

#5   2007/02/27 12:36PM
    EmpressOpera...

Victoria and Brad just need to call it quits! Why try to keep making something work that just isn't there?!

#6   2007/02/27 12:40PM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Victoria and Brad just need to call it quits! Why try to keep making something work that just isn't there?!

Brad is looking pretty good with Phyliss right now, me thinks

#7   2007/02/27 12:40PM
    golden retri...

She needs someone who's not a over bearing blockhead'' Brad needs to be taken down a peg or two.'he treats all the women in his life the same including his daughter. how long do they have to pay for past trouble...

#8   2007/02/27 01:28PM
    suegerry

For some reason I would like for Victoria to try and trust Brad. She wanted to marry him, now she has him.

She's very insecure in her marriage, but she did expedite the marriage by being very rude and mean to Ashley...now she has him...now she should keep him....IMHO

#9   2007/02/27 01:30PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Plot_Twister: I agree. Vicki is too strong to put up with he man Brad. He is so Macho it is disgusting. We all know that Vicki hasn't had the best luck with marraige and maybe she is just trying to make it work because she does not want to admit failure.

But, she does need to kick Brad's tukus. JT gets under Brad's skin so let her treat JT like Brad treats Sharon and see how he likes it. At least Brad Knows that Vicki slept with JT when they were broke up....he hasnt given Vicki the courtesy to know that He and Sharon were together When they were married.

If vick knew that I think it would be over.

Oh yeah it will be!! Rightly so. I never believed Brad loved Vicki they way he should (or as she loved him)when they married. Remember he was professing love for Sharon shortly before his wedding! Class act this guy I think he was after power and prestige e.g. a board seat at Newman and that was a key factor, IMO, in his wanting to marry Victoria. I feel bad for her in that respect.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list