List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTOR is going to BLOW!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICTOR is going to BLOW!

Started by By The Lake at 2010/01/21 07:35AM
    Latest post: 2010/01/21 11:37AM, Views: 973, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/01/21 07:35AM
    VICTOR is going to BLOW!
    By The Lake

When Victor finds out what Adam did and that Faith is NOT his daughter look out!! His wrath will blow the whole family apart! I can't see Adam getting away with this evil deception! Victor will never, ever let Adam back into the family.. no loss there. I would love this Faith thing to come out..enough already.
    Ashley can leave the ranch without Faith and take whiney Abbey with her.

#2   2010/01/21 07:37AM
    Re: VICTOR is going to BLOW!
    lynnw

Quote By The Lake: When Victor finds out what Adam did and that Faith is NOT his daughter look out!! His wrath will blow the whole family apart! I can't see Adam getting away with this evil deception! Victor will never, ever let Adam back into the family.. no loss there. I would love this Faith thing to come out..enough already.
    Ashley can leave the ranch without Faith and take whiney Abbey with her.

I can't even begin to imagine what TGVN will do to Adam. He's disowned his other two older kids for less than that. As I've said, there won't be a hole deep enough for old Adam to hide in.

#3   2010/01/21 07:56AM
    MarcieB

That would pull the ratings up there wouldn't it? That could be the best episode EVER. Unfortunately, I have about given up on it ever happening because it would put Adam pretty much out of the show.

#4   2010/01/21 08:24AM
    RestlessFan999

That would be a great show, even beat out the time when everyone thought Victor was dead(but was actually in Mexico) and Brad and Jack took over his company and he walked in on the board meeting.
    I searched and found this, it was great.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npl18GEh1I4&feature=related

I just wish they would hurry up and get it done.

#5   2010/01/21 08:33AM
    lady red

When Victor discovers the truth it will be he!! to pay...He may snap and kill Adam!! What an ending to this ridiculous story line that would be! TGVN murders son in a rage! It would jump Y & R ratings to the top, maybe highest in the history of the show!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/21 08:40AM
    #6   2010/01/21 09:09AM
    countryMomof4

I think we could leave Victor off of the whodunit list. He wouldn't shoot Adam. He would slowly choke the life out of him.

#7   2010/01/21 09:50AM
    lady red

Quote Madeleine:
    Quote lady red: When Victor discovers the truth it will be he!! to pay...He may snap and kill Adam!! What an ending to this ridiculous story line that would be! TGVN murders son in a rage! It would jump Y & R ratings to the top, maybe highest in the history of the show!

I don't want Victor to Kill Adam, then he would go to jail, we can't have that, he's too good, he must keep on acting. Got that?
    Victor go to jail? Not for long, if at all.He could get away with killing Adam. He's not TGVN for nothing. Money talks. He could pay someone off, or, the verdict could be temporary insanity-accidential.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/21 09:53AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list