List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mac recast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mac recast

Started by soapdisher at 2007/02/27 10:20AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 09:41AM, Views: 1268, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/27 08:36PM
    Re: Mac recast
    gommie

Quote mrspalms: Mac - MacKenzie. Mrs. Chancellor's granddaughter -- her son Brock's daughter. She was most recently living with JT and miscarried their baby. Kevin was in love with her. They were partners in the coffee house. After her miscarriage - which she kept from JT, they broke up and she moved away to be with her father. It would be interesting to bring her back to maybe spark something with Kevin!

Ok thanks..Now I remember someone told me about kays gdr-how long has she been gone and why was kevin in love with her if she was living with JT?

#22   2007/02/27 08:36PM
    mrspalms

Well hopefully the writers are reading this and getting our wonderful ideas! Yes I hope she returns soon too!

#23   2007/02/27 08:37PM
    EmpressOpera...

Yes... In fact he got her preganant... If I am not mistaken.

#24   2007/02/27 08:41PM
    gommie

So she must have been a decent and likeable sort?

#25   2007/02/27 08:47PM
    Soulsistah

Quote gommie: So she must have been a decent and likeable sort?

Yeah, Mack was like her daddy, Brock, one of the good ones. She was always fair and tried to help people. She encouraged and supported Kevin when he was getting counselling to get over his past and become a better person, and that's how Kevin fell in love with her. But she loved JT at the time and was living with him, got pregnant, miscarried, and left town and the business after JT cheated on her with Victoria.

#26   2007/02/27 08:50PM
    gommie

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote gommie: So she must have been a decent and likeable sort?

Yeah, Mack was like her daddy, Brock, one of the good ones. She was always fair and tried to help people. She encouraged and supported Kevin when he was getting counselling to get over his past and become a better person, and that's how Kevin fell in love with her. But she loved JT at the time and was living with him, got pregnant, miscarried, and left town and the business after JT cheated on her with Victoria.

So JT was not in love with her then?

#27   2007/02/27 08:50PM
    analisa

He did get her pregnant and Kevin kept her secret,bought her food etc while JT was having coffee and such with Colleen. This was when she first came back from NY,was very rude to Mac because she was with her ex, and of course Mac gracefully bowed away and left him for Colleen. "I think I remember this correctly, please correct me if I'm wrong".

#28   2007/02/28 07:29AM
    soapdisher

Am so happy we all agreed on Mac and Kevin.I was hoping their relationship would blossom more before they write her out,but now is the perfect time to bring her back ,I have been thinking about this for months now But guys what if they bring her back with a baby, meaning what if she had lied about the miscarried.Either way to the writers please!!!! pretty please!!!!! bring MAC back Kevin need her now more then ever.

#29   2007/02/28 07:35AM
    nyaccent

In the comings and goings, there is a rumor that they are looking to recast Mac, so maybe they are going to be bringing Mac back.

#30   2007/02/28 07:49AM
    Sheri0082

The first one!!! But the second was good too!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list