List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mac recast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mac recast

Started by soapdisher at 2007/02/27 10:20AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 09:41AM, Views: 1244, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/27 07:50PM
    Re: Mac recast
    gommie

Who is mac?

#12   2007/02/27 07:58PM
    mrspalms

Mac - MacKenzie. Mrs. Chancellor's granddaughter -- her son Brock's daughter. She was most recently living with JT and miscarried their baby. Kevin was in love with her. They were partners in the coffee house. After her miscarriage - which she kept from JT, they broke up and she moved away to be with her father. It would be interesting to bring her back to maybe spark something with Kevin!

#13   2007/02/27 08:04PM
    Soulsistah

Quote mrspalms: Mac - MacKenzie. Mrs. Chancellor's granddaughter -- her son Brock's daughter. She was most recently living with JT and miscarried their baby. Kevin was in love with her. They were partners in the coffee house. After her miscarriage - which she kept from JT, they broke up and she moved away to be with her father. It would be interesting to bring her back to maybe spark something with Kevin!

Yeah, there's a relationship I could see working out nicely. Mack did care for Kevin and you know he loved her...might be just what Kevin needs to restore his faith after this Jana ordeal ( Okay, can't believe I'm rooting for Kevin...miracles do happen! )

#14   2007/02/27 08:11PM
    mrspalms

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote mrspalms: Mac - MacKenzie. Mrs. Chancellor's granddaughter -- her son Brock's daughter. She was most recently living with JT and miscarried their baby. Kevin was in love with her. They were partners in the coffee house. After her miscarriage - which she kept from JT, they broke up and she moved away to be with her father. It would be interesting to bring her back to maybe spark something with Kevin!

Yeah, there's a relationship I could see working out nicely. Mack did care for Kevin and you know he loved her...might be just what Kevin needs to restore his faith after this Jana ordeal ( Okay, can't believe I'm rooting for Kevin...miracles do happen! )

Me too! I prefer the original Mac myself. But we're more familiar with Rachel Kimsey's portrayal and her connection with JT & Kevin. I think this would be the perfect time for her to return....and maybe bring along a friend too.

#15   2007/02/27 08:13PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote mrspalms:
    Quote Soulsistah:

Me too! I prefer the original Mac myself. But we're more familiar with Rachel Kimsey's portrayal and her connection with JT & Kevin. I think this would be the perfect time for her to return....and maybe bring along a friend too.

I completely agree!

#16   2007/02/27 08:19PM
    analisa

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote mrspalms:
    Quote Soulsistah:

I completely agree!

All of you are absolutely right. Mac of course has to end up with Kev because JT was horrible for and to her. Another one he lost because he has no clue on how to treat them. Colleen moved way up the ladder after him and well.......Mac will start slow but Kevin really did love her and after actually seeing how he cared for Jana, Mac will be fine.JT does not deserve Mac.

#17   2007/02/27 08:25PM
    mrspalms

Quote analisa:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote mrspalms:
    Quote Soulsistah:

I completely agree!

All of you are absolutely right. Mac of course has to end up with Kev because JT was horrible for and to her. Another one he lost because he has no clue on how to treat them. Colleen moved way up the ladder after him and well.......Mac will start slow but Kevin really did love her and after actually seeing how he cared for Jana, Mac will be fine.JT does not deserve Mac.

I wonder if Mac has been keeping in touch with Kevin as to how things are going at the coffee house? Doesn't she still own half of it? I seem to remember her saying before she left that she'd trust him to run it while she's gone. She kind of left the door open for her return. Maybe she's heard about the Carmen thing and that he's in jail so she'll come back to help take care of the business. I'm sure there's legal stuff to take care of now that it's been closed until further notice due to the murder. Kevin needs her now!!

#18   2007/02/27 08:26PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote mrspalms:
    Quote analisa:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote mrspalms:
    Quote Soulsistah:

I completely agree!

I wonder if Mac has been keeping in touch with Kevin as to how things are going at the coffee house? Doesn't she still own half of it? I seem to remember her saying before she left that she'd trust him to run it while she's gone. She kind of left the door open for her return. Maybe she's heard about the Carmen thing and that he's in jail so she'll come back to help take care of the business. I'm sure there's legal stuff to take care of now that it's been closed until further notice due to the murder. Kevin needs her now!!

I really think she is coming back soon... It's the perfect time for a new s/l.

#19   2007/02/27 08:29PM
    mrspalms

Yes, this is the perfect time for Mac's return. She can also help Jill with her newly found cousin! Let's hope it's soon so week can get past some of the Sheila nonsense and onto a new s/l... I agree... it's time!

#20   2007/02/27 08:30PM
    analisa

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote mrspalms:
    Quote analisa:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote mrspalms:
    Quote Soulsistah:

I completely agree!

I really think she is coming back soon... It's the perfect time for a new s/l.

She is still part owner and I really hope she returns soon

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list