List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Muhney vs Adam: love or hate?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney vs Adam: love or hate?

Started by paula_la71 at 2010/01/15 08:33PM
    Latest post: 2010/02/10 05:52AM, Views: 2658, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2010/01/15 08:33PM
    Michael Muhney vs Adam: love or hate?
    paula_la71

Love or hate Adam, Michael Muhney has done a kick-ass job in the role. The fact that viewers are so passionate about LOVING him or HATING him is the proof in the pudding that he has brought the character to a whole new level.

I was indifferent to Adam before MM took on the role, but now I have fallen in love with the character and have an incredible respect for MM's acting. I love Adam so much now that my judgement is impaired and I forgive him for all of his evils!!

I do feel bad for Michael though. He is so convincing as a 'bad boy' that he is copping some flack in real life. People, you need to differentiate the two. Adam is a character - love him, hate him, have nasty thoughts about him and do whatever takes your fancy, but Michael is a real & lovely person that is doing his job. And doing it really well.

So, do you HATE or LOVE Adam? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM

#2   2010/01/15 08:35PM
    Re: Michael Muhney vs Adam: love or hate?
    Memory24

MM is cool.

Hate Adam.

#3   2010/01/15 08:37PM
    ShelbyGrace

I think that MM is an incredible actor and does a fabulous job as Adam.

As far as the character is concerned: It's a love hate relationship. I love the boy, but hate what he has done.

#4   2010/01/15 08:50PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

When CE had the role , i really did not care much for Adam at all . He was just another angry Newman Child . When Michael Muhney Took over the role , something just clicked! I just instetly loved Adam . MM brought the Adam to life and put a passion behind it.

I am just so intrigued my Adam and yes, i HATE what he has and there are times i want to slap him for it but then there are time i want to hug him because he is so messed up. I do want him to deal with the consequences then be redeemed but also keep that edge about him and not sugar him.

I honestly think if was not for Michael Muhney and his Amazing acting and what he has done to Adam then i would not have ever become a fan

#5   2010/01/15 09:04PM
    lanefan256

MM is a hoot! I wish tptb could showcase his funny personality as Adam. Love his tweets.

Adam is a twisted schemer who will do any and everything to protect himself. Lying, cheating and stealing babies is right up his alley. Despite this, I like Adam cause he brings interest to a s/l I would normally ignore.

#6   2010/01/15 09:10PM
    Stormynights

I HATE HIM - I DON"T LIKE MM - I LIKED EC

I don't think this thread is fair because I can't really voice my opinion because it would be considered actor bashing. And I don't equate MM with Adam. I do know the difference.

#7   2010/01/15 10:20PM
    yrforever

I LOVE him despite what he has done! And that's just plain weird because I usually dislike all villians. But Adam is different. I love him even though he switched a baby, gaslighted Ashley, married Sharon. I can't help it. He's just so, well vulnerable and caring(?) that I am taken in. I can't stand how Nick and Phyllis and Victoria and now Billy pick on him all of the time. Poor Adam. Yes I know what I'm saying. He must have a magic spell on me.

#8   2010/01/15 10:20PM
    ShelbyGrace

Quote Stormynights: I HATE HIM - I DON"T LIKE MM - I LIKED EC

I don't think this thread is fair because I can't really voice my opinion because it would be considered actor bashing. And I don't equate MM with Adam. I do know the difference.

No worries Stormy, your opinion came through loud and clear!

#9   2010/01/15 10:33PM
    Eppy

I liked EC as Adam too, however, I really do like MM as an actor as well. I fear when all his deeds comes to the surface, it's off to prison for a long time and no more Adam or MM. I just can't imagine how they can redeem him after all he's done. Of course other characters have done as bad or worse and never got caught for a lot of crimes, so guess the writers know how to work it out somehow.

#10   2010/01/16 01:51AM
    casper402032

Quote yrforever: I LOVE him despite what he has done! And that's just plain weird because I usually dislike all villians. But Adam is different. I love him even though he switched a baby, gaslighted Ashley, married Sharon. I can't help it. He's just so, well vulnerable and caring(?) that I am taken in. I can't stand how Nick and Phyllis and Victoria and now Billy pick on him all of the time. Poor Adam. Yes I know what I'm saying. He must have a magic spell on me.

You hit the nail on the head! I hate what he has done to both Ashley and Sharon but he is so likeable to an extent that I can't help but feel sorry for him at times, even though at other times I want to smash his head in. Micheal Muhney is playing this role to a T and b/c of him is the reason I have these conflicting feelings about Adam. Dang it!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list