List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jana settimg up Kevin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jana settimg up Kevin

Started by ladyluck9262 at 2007/02/26 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 10:52AM, Views: 594, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/26 10:30AM
    Re: Jana settimg up Kevin
    suegerry

Yes, they will beleive her.......

#12   2007/02/26 10:52AM
    Re: Jana settimg up Kevin
    ladyluck9262

Kevin is not the same person that he was when he first came to Genoa City. Yes, he did try to kill Colleen in the past. He tried to save her when Jana was tring to kill her. Jana zapped him with the stun gun and when she was inhaling the smoke. He gave her the cloth with water on it to breathe through. He is not the awful person he is being made out to be. I thought that Jana and Kevin made a good couple as well. I also thought that she was interesting and unique; however, I did think that there would be some connection to the whole art storyline. As I said before, I thought that the professor was her brother. Imagine my surprise to find Korbel innocent. All fingers were pointing at him. I liked Jana and I am sad to see what the writers have done, but I will be even more sad if they ruin Kevin. He has made strides since he has been in GC. He has become a loving and caring person. I think that Gloria deserves to pay for the things that she has done, but Kevin and Michael are just trying to protect their mother. Gloria just continues to drag them through the dirt. Kevin deserves a break. I hope that the writers do not drag out yet another storyline. This is one that needs to be wrapped up. Kevin has been through enough. As far as Brad goes, he is under the impression that Kevin tried to murder his daughter. I could not imagine emotionally how that would feel, nor would I forsee what my reactions would be. He should not have punched Kevin, but he is reacting to the fact that he might lose his daughter and he cannot do anything to help her. That has to be a terrible feeling.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list